22

After having a meal at Chick-fil-A, Keshawn paid for our orders and we went back to the car, we put my daughter in the back and then we got in.

He then drove us back home, when I got home I got out the car and I took Imani.

"Thanks for cheering me up", I said smiling.

"No worries", he said.

"I guess this is goodbye", I said.

"It doesn't have to be", he said nervously.

"What do you mean", I asked.

"Nia I love you", he said.

"Wait are you serious?", I asked.

"Gosh I'm serious", he said laughing.

"Well then", I said.

"What", he said.

I then looked at him, I held his hand and I kissed him, he then held my waist and kissed me back.

"Does that answer your question", I said.

"It sure does shawty", he said.

"Aight I'll see you", I said.

He kissed my forehead and walked back to his car, he waved at me and drove off.

I then opened the front door and walked in, I walked upstairs and put Imani on my bed, I slowly got on the bed, I bet my baby is hungry.

I gently took her and I started to feed her, a minute into feeding her I got a text from Trayvon, gosh what does this nigga want.

*the texts*

T: Nia I want Imani for the week

N: what no

T: she's my daughter too

N: aight you can come in an hour

T: thanks, and I'm sorry about the whole thing

N: please don't talk about it

T: aight

*End of texts*

I then took my daughter and went to her bedroom, I packed a few clothes for her, pacifiers, bibs, and her nappies, I then took her back and went downstairs with her.

I took one of her bottles and made her a bottle of milk, I then sat on the couch and waited for Trayvon.

"Beep"

"Beep"

*the texts*

T: I'm outside

N: aight I'm coming

*End of texts*

I grabbed Imani's bag and I walked outside with her, I saw Trayvon standing there, I handed Imani to him.

"Hey thanks again", he said.

"Whatever", I said.

"I'll call if there are any problems", he said.

"Aight, take care of my baby", I said.

He smiled and put her in her car seat, he then got on the car and drove off, I walked in and closed the door.