8

*1 month later*

- Nia's pov -

It's been a month and Keshawn and I have been talking, Trayvon has been trying to get a hold of me but I ignore him at all costs.

Today I have school, I got out of bed and did a couple of stretches until I felt the urge to puke, I ran to the bathroom and puked for twenty minutes.

When I felt better I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth, I then took a shower and chose an outfit, I wore black leggings with a white hoodie and white Jordan's.

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Ring"

I took my phone and checked the contact, oh it was Keshawn, I answered my phone.

*The call*

K: wussup Nia

N: hey Keshawn

K: you good?

N: yea and you?

K: yea

N: so why did you call?

K: I wanna take you to school

N: okay sure imma text you my address

K: aight cya

*End of call*

I looked at my butt length box braids and I decided to leave them loose, I took my school bag and went downstairs, I saw my mom getting ready to leave.

"Morning mom", I said while grabbing a granola bar.

"Morning baby", she said while walking out the door.

"Where you going?", I asked.

"Work honey bye love you", she said and walked out.

"Bye mom", I said.

I decided to watch some TV, I heard the door bell ring and I went to open the door. I saw Keshawn smiling at me.

"Let's go", he said.

"Okay", I said.

I took my school bag and walked to his car, man he had a sweet ride, he then got in and started driving me to school, when we got there he hugged me and I got out the car.

"Bye Nia", he said.

"Bye", I said while running to my best friend.

"Hey bestie", she said.

"Hey girl", I said.

We was walking to my locker when Trayvon approached us, he greeted Zoe and asked me to talk, I said no but he begged so I followed him.

"What do you want Trayvon", I asked.

"I'm sorry", he said avoiding eye contact.

"Fine now leave me alone", I said.

I glared at him and walked away, man he's been asking for my forgiveness since last month but I finally forgave him. While walking he grabbed my arm.

"Don't you dare ever talk to Keshawn again", he said.

I just stared at him and he walked away from me, I suddenly felt the urge to puke again so I ran to the bathroom and puked.

After that i rinsed my mouth and chewed some gum, I got out the bathroom and walked to class.

- after school -

When the school day was over I felt very sick, I was walking to the bus stop and I saw Ashley, I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Nia what's wrong?", she asked.

"I'm sick", I said while putting my hand on my tummy.

She then noticed me putting a hand on my tummy and her eyes got wide.

"Nia are you pregnant?", she asked.

"What no I don't think so", I said shakily.

"When was the last time you slept with someone?", she asked.

"Never", I said.

When she asked me that I immediately thought of the day Trayvon took me home, come to think of it the last I remembered from that night was Trayvon kissing me.

What if I was raped ... I thought.

"Nia!"

"Nia!"

"Nia!"

"Sorry what?", I asked confused.

"You fine?", Ashley asked.

"Yea", I said.

Just then the bus arrived and we all got on the bus and I went to sit next to Zoe, just as we we're leaving we heard someone stopping the bus, I looked up and saw Trayvon.

He saw me and I turned my head, I stared at the bus window and a tear slipped out my eye.