14

---- 4 months later ----

- Nia's pov -

Today I'm 4 months pregnant and Ashley has been a great help, Trayvon has been buying me the snacks I've been craving whenever he visits.

Next month we find out the gender of the baby, the whole neighborhood probably knows that I'm pregnant.

I woke up and sat up, I didn't really feel like waking up but I had school, I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

After that I walked out and chose an outfit, which was a black essential hoodie, with black leggings and a pair of high panda dunks.

I styled my hair into a low bun, I took my bag and walked downstairs, I saw Ashley making breakfast, I was walking to her when I got a text from Keshawn.

*The text*

K: I'm outside

N: k I'm coming

K: aight

*End of text*

I took an apple and rushed out the door, "Girl eat", I heard Ashley say, I told her imma eat at school and I walked to the car.

I got in and we drove off.

"Wussup Nia", Keshawn said.

"Hey", I said.

"You hungry?", he asked.

"Yea I could do some food", I said.

"Aight then", he said.

We drove to Starbucks, "I'm finna find a parking spot", he said, I nodded and I got put the car. I walked in the building, I walked in the front.

I ordered a bagel for Keshawn and I and walked back to the car, I got in and gave the other bagel to him.

"Thanks", he said.

"No worries", I said.

He drove to school while we was eating, we finally arrived at school and I thanked him, I saw Zoe running towards me and I did the same.

"Hey girl", she said.

"Hey", I said.

"Are ya'll and that light skin dude dating?", she asked.

"No, why", I asked.

"Yall are always together", she said.

"Nah we just friends", I said.

Zoe just smiled and we walked to class, the day was pretty much boring and know one at school knew that I was pregnant.

- end of school -

Zoe and I we're walking to the bus stop when we heard a car honk, we turned and saw Trayvon waving at us, he got out and came towards us.

"Let's go Nia", he said.

"What no", I said.

He suddenly pulled me by my arm and led me to the car, I yelled at him to stop but he wouldn't, he pushed me in and then he got in.

"Why the fuck would you do that", I said.

"You didn't listen to my warning huh?", he said.

"Your not the boss of me", I screamed.

"SHUT the fuck up", he said.

He then took out his gun and pointed it at me, "when I tell you something you better listen", he said.

"Trayvon please don't shoot", I cried.

"BANG!!!"

I screamed and I looked over at Trayvon, and he was laughing, "fuck you Trayvon", I said while wiping my tears.

"You really thought I was finna shoot", he said.

I just rolled my eyes and I didn't respond, he gave me a smirk and put his hand on my tummy, I gave him a weird look.

"Man ma boy is growing", he said.

"Boy?", I asked.

"We finna have a boy", he said.

"Boy I want a girl", I said.

I pushed his hand off my tummy and he started to drive me home.

When we arrived I got out of his car and walked inside.