10

- Nia's pov -

Today Diamond is coming over, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a shower, I went back to my bedroom and chose and outfit.

I chose black leggings and a white hoodie, with white double buckle sandals. I then went downstairs and greeted my mom.

"How did you sleep baby?", she asked.

"I slept well ma", i said.

"Remember your sister is coming today", she said.

"I know mom", I said, I suddenly felt the urge to throw up, I ran upstairs and threw up for a few minutes, "you good Nia?", my mom asked.

"Yea mom I think I ate something", I said.

"Well then okay", she said.

I then got up and brushed my teeth again, I went to my bedroom and took my phone out the charger and took out a few bucks from my purse.

I then went downstairs, "mom I'm finna go buy snacks", I said while walking out the door.

I walked to the corner shop and I went to the back, I took a few oreos, chips and candy, I then went to stand at the line, I tool out my and opened a text from Keshawn.

*The text*

K: wussup shawty you slept well?

N: hey and yeah I slept good

K: okay wanna go to the movies?

N: sorry I can't my sis is coming over

K: aight, well cya then

N: okay bye

*End of text*

I went forward and paid for my items, I thanked the lady and walked out the store, I walked back home and went inside. I saw Diamond sitting with my mom.

"Diamond", I said and I ran up to her and hugged her tightly, she hugged me back, "Hi Nini how have you been?", she asked, "I'm good I've missed you", I said.

"Nini let's go upstairs", she said.

She then took my arm and we walked upstairs, "so wussup", I said, "when I wake up you better tell about the call", she said, she got up and walked to her bedroom.

I went downstairs and turned on the TV, "Honey I'm going to work", my mom said, "Okay love you", I said and she walked out.

I got up and took my snacks from the kitchen and went back to the couch, I watched a bit of Sponge Bob until I fell asleep.

- at night -

I woke up and checked the time, damn was it night time already, "wussup sleepy head", I heard my sister say, I just rolled my eyes and got up.

I walked to the kitchen and put my snacks away, I then proceeded to walk upstairs when Diamond called me, "hol up", I turned back.

"What is it Diamond", I asked annoyed.

"Bitch don't gimme attitude", she said.

"Fine sorry", I said.

I walked to the couch and sat down, "why did you call me?", I asked, "you slept with someone huh?", she said, i stared at the floor until i spoke up.

"I think I was raped", I said as tears started forming.

"What do you mean Nini?", she asked.

"Well the last thing I remember was him kissing me", I said.

"Why didn't you tell anyone", she asked.

"I-i was scared Diamond", I said while crying.

"Come here", she said while pulling me into a tight hug, I then felt the urge to throw up so I ran upstairs and threw up, I felt someone holding my hair.

"You okay?", she asked.

"Yea just sick", I said.

"How long have you been throwing up?", she asked.

"A few days now, and I've been feeling tired", I said.

"Nini we have to buy a pregnancy test", she said.

"What I'm fine", I said.

"Nia", she said.

"Fine let's go", I said.

We went downstairs and walked to the corner shop, I waited for Diamond outside, she finally walked out and we walked back home.

We went upstairs and walked to the bathroom, I took three tests and waited for the timer, I kept walking in circles because I was very scared.

The timer finally went off and I went inside the bathroom and looked at the tests, I fell on the floor and buried my face in my hands.

"Nini what does it say?", she asked.

I didn't have the guts to tell her it's positive, Diamond then went in the bathroom and hugged.

"It's positive", I said while crying.

"Nini it's goin to be okay", she said rubbing my back.

She then sat next to me and rubbed my back while I put my head on her shoulder.