16. Let me take care of you

I haven't been feeling good this morning, me and Katie have training at 12pm today, I thought I would feel better by now but it just seems to be getting worse. My head is killing and my nose is blocked and I'm pretty sure I have a fever. Katie has asked a few times how I'm feeling, obviously noticing I'm not feeling great but I reassured her I would be fine. I don't want to cancel training over a small sickness.
"Are you sure you want to go to training? i really don't think you should, if your sick, you should be resting baby" Katie said looking up at me from her seat on the stairs, as she tied the laces on her trainers.
"I'll be fine Katie, I don't feel too bad" I said opening the door and grabbing my training bag on the way out.

While Katie was driving us to the training ground she looked over at me
"Just take it easy today, okay?" She said while rubbing her hand up and down my leg
"I will" I said giving her a small smile.

As training progressed, i was feeling terrible, it was hard to breathe because I couldn't get oxygen through my nose so I kept having to take breaks. Katie noticed this and made her way over to where I was hunched over with my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.
"I think you're done for today, babe" she said giving me a gentle smile. I didn't want to cause a scene and leave training early so I stood up, when I did I started to feel lightheaded, Katies hand went to my arm to steady me as I began to wobble. I tried to protest but Katie was already guiding me back to the changing room, not seeing the point in arguing anymore, i let her.

She left me to get changed and went to tell Jonas she was bringing me home and that we both were taking the rest of the day off. He didn't protest, saying he could tell I wasn't feeling my best and he hoped I felt better soon.

Once we were back in the car I told Katie she could just drop me home and come back to training after but she didn't like the idea
"Just let me take care of you, why are you being so stubborn?" She said chuckling. I just sighed knowing she would be taking care of me for the remainder of the day and i couldn't do anything to stop it.
"I'll run into the pharmacy and grab you some medicine and then we can go home okay?" Katie said as we pulled up outside, she kissed my cheek then got out of the car.

Once we were both through the door, we went up to the bedroom and got into our pajamas. I got into bed while Katie went downstairs to grab us a drink and bring up the medicine she bought for me.
"Take these" she said passing me 2 tablets and a bottle of water. After I took them we snuggled under the covers and put on a film.
"You should get sick more often if it means we can spend the whole day in bed" she said smirking, i chucked at her. My head was rested on her chest and she ran her fingers through my hair, my eyes started to get heavy, the tablets already kicking in.
"Try and get some rest baby, you'll feel better when you wake up" Katie said placing a kiss on top of my head.

I woke up a few hours later feeling a bit better. We ordered a nandos and ate it in bed, if Jonas found out about this he would kill us but Katie said i was sick so it was okay. I didn't mind being sick because it ment I got to spend all day snuggling with my favorite person.

-short one today xx