17. You're blushing

Me and Katie have just left the pub we were at with a few of the Arsenal girls. We had won the game against Liverpool so Beth decided we should go out to celebrate and everyone agreed.

It was a fun night, me and Katie didn't get too drunk unlike Beth and Leah, but we had a few drinks. Katie had a few shots with Beth and kyra but I passed as I'm such a wuss when it comes to shots, I just can't stomach them.

I think we were the first few people to leave, including Kim and lia. We were both shattered and my social battery was gone so we decided to call it a night. We are now waiting outside the pub for the taxi Katie ordered and i am freezing. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to wear a dress without a jacket but I'm now hugely regretting my decision. Katie noticed me shivering and started taking off her jacket, her being the smart one in the relationship, wore a jacket and a jumper.
"I told you to bring a jacket, you idiot" Katie says jokingly as she placed her jacket around my shoulders.
" thank you, and I know, I should start listening to you more often " I say nudging her side with my elbow, casing her to laugh.
Katie pulls me into her side and rubbed her hand up and down my arm trying to warm me up a bit which I thought was cute.

Once we're in the taxi me and Katie start chatting about the night and how funny it was to see Kyra drunk because it feels like she's still a baby. As I'm talking a smile starts to grow on Katie's lips.
"What?" I ask confused
"Nothing, you just look so pretty" she says tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I blush at her words and she notices.
"You're blushing" she says in a whisper, teasing me
"Shut up" I say turning away to look out the windows, pretending to be mad at her. This doesn't last long because she grabs my chin and turns my face to her again. She pulls me closer and places little kisses on my cheek, nose and forehead before she reaches my lips. The kiss turns heated quickly, my hand moving behind her head and pulling her closer to me. The taxi driver then cleared his throat, snapping me and Katie out of the moment. I had totally forgotten there was another person in this car right now, probably due to the alcohol. Me and Katie made eye contact trying not to laugh at how awkward this car ride felt now.

Once we got out of the car, we headed to the front door. We made it upstairs and just about got into our pajamas before we both fell asleep. Going out after a game is very tiring but Im looking forward to seeing how hungover the rest of the girls are tomorrow.

Let me know your thoughts, don't know if i like it lol xx