31. We can finish this when we get home

(Smut)

We were supposed to be heading out of the house to a dinner that was planned for Alesia's birthday. We were already running late thanks to Katie taking ages to blow dry her hair and now she had started to kiss my neck as I topped up my lip gloss in the mirror above the dresser in our bedroom.

"Katie were already late" i said quietly, the feeling of her lips on my neck distracting me from my thoughts

"I'll be quick" she whispered next to my ear causing me to let out a quiet moan

Hearing this Katie went back to sucking on my neck, trailing kisses down my neck probably leaving marks as she went but in this moment I didn't care I just wanted to feel her.

She moves around my body so shes standing in front of me, moving her hands to the zip on the back of my dress and slowly pulling it down. Her cold hands on my bare skin causing goosebumps to appear.

As my dress drops to the floor she guides me backwards until I meet our bed, and fall onto it.

Katies lips make their way to my own, her tongue tracing my bottom lip until I grant her access by opening my mouth slightly.

Her lips then trail down my chin and onto my bare chest leaving open mouthed kisses behind, before reaching my nipple and taking it into her mouth. She swirls her tongue around and I feel it harden under it. Her hand reaches up to my other breast, gently playing with it causing a needy moan to escape my mouth. I needed more.

"Do you like that baby?" She asks as she lifts her head from my chest

"I need you to-" I say, cut off by another moan escaping my mouth when she pinches my nipple between her fingers

"Words, baby" she says lowly, smirking

"Touch me now" i breathlessly demand

She wastes no time, her hand sliding down my stomach and into my underwear, the contact drawing another moan out of me

As her fingers are moving in a circular motion on my clit my phone rings, interrupting us.

"Shit" I mumble, reaching over to my phone as Katie sits up on the end of the bed, sighing.

"We're really late Katie, we need to leave" i tell her disappointment lacing my words as I read the 20 messages from Beth and viv asking where we were.

Katie came over to me, placing a kiss on my lips and helping me back into my dress before zipping it up again

"We can finish this when we get home" she says smirking before going downstairs to get her she's on.

I let out a breath, preparing myself for this dinner knowing all I'm going to be thinking about is getting home and continuing what we just started.

Lmk if you like this, idk how to feel