⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐇𝖾𝗋ⱺ 𝚰𝗌 𝐁ⱺ𝗋𐓣 (2)┊003

"Did you see that M/N!? Did ya, did ya!?" Wukong hopped excitedly  as a bright smile went from ear to ear

"Did you see that M/N!? Did ya, did ya!?" Wukong hopped excitedly as a bright smile went from ear to ear. You couldn't help yourself but smile at his child-like nature as he jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yes, Wukong, I did. That was very impressive." You said. He chuckled as he was about to ram into you for a hug but you quickly slinked out of the way before he could make contact with you.

"Oh right! Forgot you don't like physical touch." Wukong chuckled to himself nervously. You crossed your arms over your torso before scoffing before continuing to walk down the trail that you and Wukong were walking down. He quickly caught up to you and now was walking beside you, there was a long silence between you both until he finally spoke up. "So M/n.... why don't you like physical touch?" He asked curiously.

You paused, not saying anything before sighing. "I'm a weapon, Wukong." You said plaintively.

"What do you mean you're a weapon?" The ginger monkey asked curiously.

"I mean that I just hurt everything that comes in contact with me. I was made to hurt others..." The two of you walked in silence once again.

"Well, you haven't hurt me, yet at least." Wukong said.

"Just give it time, eventually you'll leave me feeling more broken than you were feeling before." You hissed.

"So you're just going to keep yourself in isolation for the rest of your life, basically forever?!" Wukong asked belligerently, throwing his hands in the air as he stared at you.

"You don't understand, nor will you ever understand!" You shouted back scornfully, tears began to fill up your eyes as you tried to hold them back. You looked away from the ginger monkey, not wanting him to see how vulgar you were.

"Well then help me understand." Wukong retaliated, staring up into you with his golden eyes. You cocked your head back to Wukong, your eyebrows furrowed and sniffled.

"Maybe another time, Sun Wukong..."