⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐃υρᥣ𝗂𝖼α𝗍𝗂ⱺ𐓣┊005

Macaque carefully grazed his thumb over the deep scar that ran down your arm, you flinched in both pain and the sudden contact of his skin against yours

"I don't see why you want to take care of a minor cut such as this." You huffed as your tail thrashed behind you.

"You have to get used to people trying to help you." Macaque said as he grabbed a bottle that contained a pale, mysterious liquid inside.

"Help? Of others? Please, I've been perfectly fine doing things by myself for 1,200 years." You scoffed as Macaque popped open the cap of the mysterious liquid. "Besides, I've taken care of an injure such as this countless times, why should I- OW, FUCK!" Macaque practically dumped the unknown liquid on your arm carelessly, causing a sharp stinging pain surge from the scar.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, BE MORE CAREFUL!" You bellowed as you snapped your arm away from Macaque. You gripped your arm in pain as you looked down at the cut, hissing in pain.

"I'm cleaning your wound you moron!" Macaque shouted back belligerently.

"How is that cleaning a wound!?"

"Do you even clean your wounds after battle!?"

"...You have to clean the wound?"

"M/N please tell me you're joking..." There was a long, painful, awkward silence. "M/N, Oh my god."

"How was I supposed to know!?" You shot back.

"How did you not know!?"

"Whatever! Either way this shit is painful! My arm is still stinging in pain!" You hissed in pain.

"Because that's the medicine working on getting rid of all the bacteria on your wound." Macaque said, "Now give me your arm so I can properly clean it. and heal it"

You looked down at Macaque's own hand as it was reaching out for your arm, you held your arm close to your chest before looking down at the wound, seeing a deep crimson red beginning to run down from the wound. You sighed in defeat and gave Macaque your arm.

"Thank you." Macaque said as he got to work on your arm.

" Macaque said as he got to work on your arm