⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐂ⱺꭑ𝗂𐓣𝗀 𝐇ⱺꭑ𝖾┊006

"Wukong

"Wukong..." You grumbled lowly.

"Come on! Why do you have to be such a buzz kill all the time!?" Wukong groaned belligerently.

"Oh please, you know that the idea of you being the New Jade Emperor is a horrible idea!" You shot back.

"Oh so dealing with the Jade Emperor doing nothing to help the people in need is a better option?" The ginger simian berated.

"That's not what Iugh!" You inhaled slowly in attempts to calm yourself down, "Neither option is a good option. You wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of being the Jade Emperor..."

"What do you know!?" He snapped.

"What do I know? What do YOU know!?" You barked, "You act like you know everything when in reality, you're just loud! You think you know what you're doing all because of Azure and then put some thought in your head that you could take on the throne and power of the Jade Emperor!"

There was a long silence that fell between the both of you. A sigh escaped your lips as you pinched at the bridge of your nose.

"If you think I shouldn't fight the Jade Emperor, then you can go."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Wukong, are you fucking serious?"

"Oh, I'm very serious, M/n" He hissed.

A scoff escaped your throat, "Fine, Have fun, Wukong."

You quickly turned on your heels and angrily marched off not looking back. Wukong didn't see but fat blobs of tears ran down your eyes and down your cheek...

 Wukong didn't see but fat blobs of tears ran down your eyes and down your cheek