⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐁αᑯ 𝐖𝖾α𝗍ɦ𝖾𝗋┊004

You sat quietly against a tree while you listened to the birds fly high up into the air, listening to the leaves brush up against each other creating a beautiful chime, the sound of the long grass blowing along with the wind

Your eyes were shut as you listened to the sounds around you, a pleasure filled smile spread across your face as the sun beamed down the cracks in the shadows under the tree you sat under. Peaceful...

"I know you're watching me, Wukong." You suddenly spoke up. Wukong jumped out of the bush was hiding in.

"Hmfp, no fair." The ginger monkey huffed.

"Don't think you can hide away from me either, Macaque. Even when you hide in the shadows, I can still sense your presence." You cracked open your eyes. The black hair monkey stepped out of the shadow he was once hiding in before being caught.

"Geez, M/n. How'd you know we were here?" Macaque asked.

"Being an ancient warrior that has defeated countless enemies has its perks." You smirked. You then yawned as you stretched your hand high up into the air and then behind your head. "What were you guys trying to anyway?" You asked.

"Oh, uhhhh, just you know...watching...you..?" Wukong said suspiciously.

"Really?" You asked dubiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm..." Wukong faltered, "We were going to try and scare you..." Wukong admitted shamefully, slouching in defeat. You rolled your eyes with a smirk plastered onto your face.

"I tried telling Wukong it wouldn't work, but you know how he is." Macaque crossed his arms and looked over at the defeated Wukong.

"Huh? What do you mean by that!?" Wukong shouted bitterly, placing his hands at his hips while he looked over at Macaque.

"You know exactly what I mean!" Macaque shouted back. You chuckled to yourself as you watched the two of them bicker at each other. The sound of your laughter quickly caught their attention as they both simultaneously looked over at you.

"What are you laughing at?" Wukong asked dubiously.

"Yeah!" Macaque chirped.

"Oh, it's nothing." You snickered, "Nothing at all..."