⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐌α𝖼α𝗊υ𝖾┊009

"Hello, old shack

"Hello, old shack." You murmured as you made your way into the stingy old shack. You looked around the interior of the place and realized how much you've been away from this place. "Been awhile..." You sighed.

You walked to the middle of the shack, the floorboards creaking each step you took. You sat down and closed your eyes, you felt tears begin to stream down your eyes once more. Alone, again. You were alone and isolated.

No one was there. No one is there for you. Was this your destiny? Your fate? How many times have you been abandoned by the ones that were supposed to love you? Your mother left you when you were still young, master left you due to his mortality, now Sun Wukong.

"I wish I never met you..." You parroted to yourself. Isolation. Tears ran down your face and onto the old floorboard underneath you. "I guess this is my fate..." You chuckled to yourself.

My fate.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Today was like any other day for you. You woke up, headed to Pigsy's Noodles (If you weren't already there), help out in any way, go to sleep wherever you can, repeat. Currently you were Pigsy's noodle's and were sweeping the floors, Mei walked into the shop with her hands resting behind her head.

"Yo, M/n!" Mei greeted you.

"Hello, Mortal." You nodded back to her and kept sweeping.

"Oh, hello Mei!" Sandy greeted Mei in return

"Where's MK? Doing more deliveries for Piggy?"

"Actually, no, he's at Flower Fruit Mountain with Wu– ahem, Monkey King." You fumbled.

"Stupid Monkey King, stupid training, stupid stupid–" Pigsy cursed under his breath as he aggressively cleaned the bowls.

"Wait, so no one is delivering noodles?" Mei asked

"Basically." Sandy shrugged

"Why don't you deliver the noodles, M/n? You're fast and you like helping out."

"I would but I'm not accustomed to the layout of this city" You shrugged.

"No one is, that's why most of us in the city use a GPS to navigate our way throughout the city." Mei whipped out her phone and opened up the GPS app as an example.

"How do you acquire this, 'GPS'?"

"Well first off you need a phone–"

"I prefer not using your mortal cellar connection device."

"It's called a phone, M/n." Mei giggled.

"You call it a phone, I call it the mortal cellar connection device."