: ̗̀➛ 𝐒ɦⱺ𝗋𝗍 𝐒𝗍ⱺ𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌;; 𝐌𝐞𝐢 ~ 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐬 & 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬

In the background, songs from Mei's playlist played on shuffle. Colorful crayons were sprawled across the floorboards. In front of you was a blank piece of paper, and Mei had a blank piece of paper in front of her.

"So... what are we doing?" You asked.

Mei whipped out her phone and pointed at the illuminated screen of her phone, "This app will randomly generate a drawing prompt and we have to draw whatever that thing is! For example, it'll generate the word "ring" and you'll have to draw a ring. Once we're finished with that, we'll switch off papers and decorate the page with whatever!" Mei explained joyfully.

"Oh, okay." You murmured. Mei placed her phone on the floor and pressed the big bold "generate prompt" button on the screen. Flashes of random words appeared on the screen before quickly switching to another word, finally, the fast switching of words stopped. The screen of her phone had black text that said "CANDLE".

"A candle...?" Mei tilted her head to the side and stared down at the screen.

You shrugged, "You know the rules. Get to it, Mortal." You changed your position to where you were lying on your stomach and began sketching out a drawing. Mei mimicked your behavior and began drawing the object on her paper. After a while of drawing a candle on your paper, you were finished.

"Finished!" Mei exclaimed as she held up her paper in the air.

"Me too." You and Mei traded off papers. On Mei's paper was a... candle? Or was it a soda can? You gulped nervously at the poorly drawn candle in front of you, "Maybe color will make it look better..." You whispered low enough so Mei wouldn't hear.

You grabbed an orange and yellow crayon and began coloring inside the lines of the tiny flame that was on the tip of the candle. After a minute of you trying your best to shade the candle with different colors you had no choice but to swallow the shame of being unable to give justice to the poorly drawn picture.

"I finished M/n. Are you done yet?" Mei asked excitedly.

"Hm? Oh, yes I did, here." You handed back her drawing as she mimicked the same thing. You looked down at your drawing and had to refrain yourself from gasping in horror. Not only can she not draw, but she can't color either, "Quick question Mei, why is the candlestick blue and the flame green?"

"Oh, because I thought it would make the drawing look 10x cooler." She shrugged as she went back to looking down at her drawing, "I like the shading M/n! However... it needs a bit more of a flare, you know?"

"I mean, I guess." You murmured, "But that's what an actual candle looks like. I tried to make it look as similar as a candle."

"True, true. But where's the fun in that? You don't have to make something look like how it looks." She grabbed a glue bottle and pulled out a tub full of arts and crafts materials. Mei handed you a bottle of glue and went on gluing small gems on her paper. You pulled out a small canister of brightly colored pom poms and cracked open the lid.

You squeezed out a small amount of glue onto the paper and pushed down a brightly colored pom pom onto the paper. You slowly began adding more pompoms and other colorful accents onto your paper. Mei was right, it was more fun this way.

You didn't worry about making things look like how they should look. It felt odd to change something, but it felt nice, and relaxing. You guys sat there in silence as you pressed down random stuff you found in the tub of art stuff. You were so fixated on your work that you had completely forgotten Mei was there and you were at her house, you had blocked out the sound of her playlist playing in the background.

"You done, M/n?" You perked up at the sound of Mei's voice. You were so fixated on your work that you had completely forgotten Mei was there and you were at her house, you had blocked out the sound of her playlist playing in the background.

"Oh, yeah. Let me just glue on this last piece." You pressed down a googly eye on the paper and sat up.

"Okay, ready?" You both picked up your papers and faced the drawing away from each other, "3, 2, 1!" You turned your paper around to reveal your brightly colored paper. You looked over at Mei's paper and saw she had added shiny bright gems and lots of googly eyes to her drawing. "Huh? No fair! You look 10x cooler than me!" She huffed.

You chuckled at her childish nature, "Oh please, I think your looks just as good as mine."

"You think so?" Mei looked down at her paper and back at you.

"Mhm, I think you're just mad 'cause I colored your candle 'boring'" You teased.

"You only look good 'cause I colored it!" She remarked teasingly.

"And also because you motivated me to make mine look less realistic."

"Your welcome!~" She placed her hands on her hips proudly and turned her nose up pompously.

"So, what's next?" You asked eagerly.

"Hm..." Mei hummed as she tried to think of something else to do. "Oh, I know!" She exclaimed.

"What–WOAH!" Mei grabbed you by the hand and dragged you around her large mansion. You stumbled behind her as she ran down one of the comically long hallways, "Mortal, where are we going!?" You called out to her.

"You'll see!" Suddenly, Mei stopped running, which caused you to almost knock her over. In front of you were two large doors. Mei pushed open the two doors to reveal her enormous gaming room.

"You know...You could've...just told me...you wanted to...play...ugh." You hunched over as you tried to regain your breath. You stood up straight and cleared your throat, "Ahem, You could've just told me you wanted to play moving visual electronic games." You repeated.

"You mean video games?" Mei murmured.

"Or in other words, video games." You sat down on the ground and grabbed one of the controllers, Mei sat next to you and grabbed the other controller. "I've never played 'video games' before..."

"No worries, M/n, I'll teach you the basics." Mei said giddily, "I guess I'll be your mentor. You can call me, 'Great Master Mei Dragon of the West Sea.'" Mei spoke grandly and she stroked an imaginary beard.

"Yeah, no."

"Awe..."

I guess some things don't change about you...

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Wukong is next and then were finally on season 2 >:3333

I want ya'll to guess what Wukong's is gonna be abt. Anyway, hopped you guys enjoyed this short chapter, Bai Bai!~

Word Count: 1111