⋆.ೃ࿔𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐄𐓣ᑯ 𝚰𝗌 𝐇𝖾𝗋𝖾!┊ 004

(I didn't write a backstory thing for this one because there's A LOT going on in this chapter

(I didn't write a backstory thing for this one because there's A LOT going on in this chapter...)

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A hot desert breeze drifted against the crisp air as the sun beat down the group's backs. Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy hung out on the drone, each of them doing something. Pigsy graciously fried the vegetables and meat in a black metal pan, Sandy coached Tang in weight lifting, and Tang was trying to become stronger.

"Alright, Mr. Tang! Let's start you off with something easy!" Sandy chirped as he held a 2-pound dumbell between his two fingers, he dropped the weight in Tang's hand which he inelegantly tumbled forward.

While the three hung out on the giant drone, you observed MK and Mei dueling against each other. MK was thrashed around in the air as huge geysers of sand shot out from the ground below.

The electric green dragon slithered beneath MK as he plummeted down into the soft but grainy sand beneath him. Mei sent a beam of electricity to him, he quickly jolted up and sprinted out of the way of the attack.

Mei swung her sword over to where MK was, "Monkey Kid!" She boomed, "So, it's come to this?" She cackled sinisterly as she tried to mock the voice of an evil villain. She creaked open her eyes only to see MK had vanished. "Wa–wait, when–where'd he–"

Meanwhile, with MK, he'd used his powers to shrink himself and began sprinting over to Mei. He swung out his staff and launched himself towards her while she desperately tried to figure out where he was.

"Big big big big big big big big!" He murmured. He began to start glowing a soft golden color, and he changed his size into a giant blob of fat, "BIG! VICTORY!" His voice echoed across the desert as he crashed into Mei. A loud explosion erupted as a huge cloud of dust shot up.

MK switched his size back to normal while Mei and MK lay beside each other. You clapped your hands in approval, "Amazing work, MK. You too as well, Mei." You praised as you walked in from the cloud of sand.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

MK lazily munched on an apple slice while Mei slurped her lemonade. Bandages coated both of their faces and arms.

"You got the hang of this mystic Monkey business!" Mei chirped.

"Awe thanks, Mei," MK replied sheepishly.

"I agree with the Mortal, soon or later you can start training with me." You smirked.

MK's face dropped, "Haha! No, I think I'll stick to training with Mei, thanks for the offer." Let's be real, who'd want to train with the man who destroyed a whole army? Though you won't admit it, you did technically destroy an army.

"Alright then, either way, you did amazing out there. You're getting stronger by the second." You shrugged. A rosy tint dusted his cheeks, he rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly stared down at his cup.