⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐓ɦ𝖾 𝐄𐓣ᑯ 𝚰𝗌 𝐇𝖾𝗋𝖾!┊010

(So accidentally used up all of the minecraft GIF wattpad banners

(So accidentally used up all of the minecraft GIF wattpad banners...whoops lolz)

(DISCLAIMER! This chapter for some reason has A LOT of errors. Google docs was being super glitchy when writing this which caused a lot of error to occur in the writing. If there's any mistakes and weird shit going on with the writing, plz don't mind)

Centuries pass much slower than they should've. Over the years you stayed in complete isolation, you took time and tried to figure out what you are. Along that path, you accidentally crossed paths with Lady Bone Demon (yikes). After finding out her plan of wanting to destroy the world and create a new one, you tried to stop her. I think we know how that turned out...

Now you were here, in front of a pond where the fish and tadpole swam and withered with the waves. Long grass buds poked out from the water and delicately swayed with the wind. You sat with your legs crossed and your hands in your lap.

"M/n...?" A voice spoke up from behind you. You opened your eyes and turned your head around, it was Wukong. What was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" You snarled.

"I came here to fish and–"

"No." You cut the ginger monkey off, "I mean, what are you doing here? How'd you get out of that prison?"

"Oh. I was set free by a Buddhist Monk, Tang Sangzang." He murmured. He walked over to you and sat beside you. You scooted away from him.

"Hm." You hummed.

"Did you always have that scar over your eye?" Wukong blurted out. You snapped your head over to him, you saw the concern on his face.

"No." You grumbled.

"How'd you get it–"

"This small talk isn't doing anything for us." You shot up, you were about to walk off before Wukong grabbed your hand to bring you to a halt.

"Wait, M/n! I'm, I'm sorry..." He muttered shamefully.

"For what? Do you even know what you're sorry about?"

"I do! Trust me, I do." Wukong exclaimed, "I'm sorry for saying what I said the last time we spoke... I didn't mean it."

You scoffed, "Yeah right."

"Please M/n! I–I can't lose another friend!" You watched tears race down his furry cheeks.