ּ࣪ ⋆₊★ 𝐎𐓣 𝗍ɦ𝖾 𝐑υ𐓣┊ 001

You plunged the blade into the male's chest before ripping it out

You plunged the blade into the male's chest before ripping it out. The metallic-scented liquid oozed off your hands as splatters of crimson stained your clothes. The unknown man you had attacked was now lifeless, his body was still and his eyes were dull.

You slowly stumbled up while you continued to have your fingers clasped around the blade. Strands of your hair hung loosely over your face as you shuffled across the field. Around you were dead bodies, each one displaying a gory scene. Your next enemy was the general, the one who killed Qiang Shen.

Stars twirled around the dark sky, twinkling and changing in size. They resembled tiny grains of ground-up rice being spread across a darkly woven blanket. A crescent shape shined brightly in the midnight, the light struck onto your skin.

The buds of grass beneath your feet swayed along with the breeze, a faint sound of the trees far off could be heard. You felt the soft soil curl into your feet as you tiredly dragged them across the encampment.

The blood on your hands glistened under the soft light. Your breathing was ragged, uneven, and breathless. You carefully pulled back the cloth that covered his tent, you mumbled your way inside the tent, and crawled over to his bedside.

You shook his shoulder to wake him up, your bloody hands tainted his garments. He leisurely creaked his eyes open, and a low moan gurgled from his throat. He rubbed his eyes open and peeked over to you.

"What?" He croaked tiredly, he didn't recognize you yet. He sat himself up and rubbed his eyes even more. His jet-black hair was clumped up making him look unkempt, "What is it?" You remained silent, "Answer me!" He commanded arrogantly. He finally adjusted his eyesight to the unusual dark setting, and that's when he realized you weren't one of his men, "Y-you!? What are you doing here!?" He howled.

"Revenge..." You murmured.

"What!?"

"Revenge." You spat.

"What do you— How'd you—" He stammered.

"I killed them. I killed all your men. Every single one of them is dead. It's just you and me." You watched as his face paled in horror.

"You! You! I'll fucking kill you!" He wailed. He swiftly picked up his sword that was resting beside him. He pulled it out of its sheath and swung it at you, you quickly ducked your head under and kicked on his side. He gasped and tumbled over on his back. A loud grunt escaped from his lips.

You rushed over to him and were about to crawl on top of you but he kicked you in the stomach. You felt a gust of wind flee from your lungs, you coughed and moaned in pain. You clenched the bloody blade in your hand and darted over to him.

He swung his blade at you, which you briskly blocked with your sword. A loud clunk from both our swords rippled in the air. You knocked his blade out of the way and stabbed the blade into his side. An anguished moan echoed in the tent as he stumbled backward.