⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐒𝗄𝖾ᥣ𝖾𝗍ⱺ𐓣 𝐊𝖾𝗒┊008

A soft sigh left your lips, "So, how have you been, Wukong?" You asked as you leaned up against a rock in the dark mountain

A soft sigh left your lips, "So, how have you been, Wukong?" You asked as you leaned up against a rock in the dark mountain. Wukong was currently bound under a nameless mountain, a celestial power keeping him imprisoned for all of eternity.

"Just great! Absolutely wonderful!" Wukong scoffed sarcastically, "What do you want? Are you here to rub in the fact that you were right? Well good for you!"

"For your information, I came here to check up on you. It's been, what, 400 years?"

"I didn't need for you to check up on me, I don't want you checking up on me now." He growled.

"You listen here, Wukong, I don't know what the fuck is up with you, but you better fix your shit." You snarled, "Even after all the shit you've pulled on me, I still came here to check up on your sorry ass."

"Oh so I'm supposed to congratulate you? Great job! Good for you Baihu Zhanshi, you had enough fucks to give to show up here! Lets throw a celebration party all because you came here!" Wukong clenched his fist in anger.

"God, why do you have to be such an ass!?" You threw your hands up in the air.

"I don't know, Baihu Zhanshi! Why do you have to be such a thorn in my side!?" Wukong hollered back.

"Would you stop calling me Baihu Zhanshi? It's M/n!"

"Sure, I'll stop calling you that soon as you stop being an ass!"

"Me? Being the ass? When can you ever admit that you are the one in the wrong!?" You yelled angrily. "Coming here to see you again was a mistake..." You cursed under your breath.

"Meeting you was a mistake." Wukong sneered.

Silence. You could hear a pin drop for how the atmosphere shifted. You were shocked, Wukong was too. His eyes widened slightly after he realized what he said, he knew it was too late to take it back.

"If that's how you feel, fine. Enjoy your time under this god forsaken mountain alone." And like that, you were gone.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A skull shaped key was held up in the air by the male. The key glistened under the sunlight as it was gold, white, and blue.

"Thank you for this amazing turn out!" The male's voice shrill. He had a white streak run through his gray hair and wore a suit. He stood tall on the wooden pedestal as MK stood next to him.

"Wahoo! Let's hear it for Monkey Kid, hero of the city!" Mei cheered.

"As mayor, I hereby give Monkey Kid the key to our fair city!" The mayor's body moved rigidly as he stiffly handed MK the key. MK eagerly clasped both of his hands around the key as a mysterious energy suddenly surged through his body.