: ̗̀➛ 𝐒ɦⱺ𝗋𝗍 𝐒𝗍ⱺ𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌;; 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩

Wukong rubbed his hands together behind you, "You ready?" He asked (more like a warning...).

You let out a hesitant sigh, "Yes..." Wukong quickly ran his fingers down your scar-ridden back. Your back immediately curved inward as soon as you felt the burning and stinging pain that spread all over. You growled in pain and clenched your jaw, a sharp burning pain spread all across the burn marks on your back. "Fuck!" You hissed through your teeth.

"I know, I know. Just bear with me here." Wukong whispered soothingly as he lathered more of the ointment on your back. After a minute or two, the stinging pain began to die down. The ginger monkey noticed your back slowly go into a more relaxed state and your hands unclenching.

A sigh of relief escaped your throat, "That's better..." You murmured.

"See? Not so bad!"

"No, no, it was as bad as I knew it'd be." You grumbled.

"Pssh, don't be such a baby, M/n!" He teased, "You felt Wukong's hands pull away from your back, "Alright, now time to put a bandage over that" Wukong rummaged through a random Medkit he had lying around.

"Thank you again, Wukong." You muttered.

"No problem, M/n! Besides, I owe you way more than healing your back for the stunt I pulled." Oh, right. You'd forgotten about what Wukong did... "How'd you get this massive burn mark anyway?"

"It was from when Spider Queen's machine blew up." You shrugged and Wukong pulled out multiple sheets of bandages from the Medkit.

"Geez, I was surprised the skin on your back didn't just fly off," Wukong murmured. He slapped the first sheet of the bandage on your back, he rubbed his hands across it to make sure it stuck.

You fiddled with your thumbs in your lap. "Wukong?"

"What?" He called out absentmindedly. You felt the words get caught in your throat, you felt your neck close up and suddenly it was harder to breathe.

"I think Lady Bone Demon is back." You blurted out. Wukong froze in his spot.

"So you noticed too." He sighed. "I'll be honest... I don't know what to do."

"Me neither." There was a pause of silence, a pause of you two sitting there, a pause of anxiety fluttering around in your stomach, though you'll never show it nor will you ever let him know. "We'll figure something out, I'm sure we can defeat her. After all, she was defeated once."

"Yeah, I'll figure something out." He began applying the second sheet on your back.

"It's funny." You paused, "It's like history is just repeating itself all over again."

Wukong chuckled, a painful chuckle, "That's life for ya'." He placed the 3rd sheet on your back, "I wish history could just repeat the good parts."

"Agreed." You murmured.

"You know what I want to relive again?"

"Hm?"

"The brotherhood. Ahh, the good times." He sighed happily.

"You remember when you and Macaque would try and sneak up on me to scare me?" You giggled softly.

"Oh, yeah! Gosh, it was impossible to sneak up on you. No matter how lightly we'd walk, how long we'd hold our breaths for, you'd always end up catching us before we were even halfway close." He grumbled playfully.

"Tiger instincts." You pointed up at your ears.

"Pssh, whatever. You may have been good at sensing trouble, but I was better at fighting." He teased me.

"Oh really now?"

"Uhm, Yuh-huh! Have you read the books?" He sneered teasingly.

"I know you haven't, you can barely read."

He gasped slightly, "Asshole!" He hissed, "I've gotten better over the years!"

"And how long did that take you? 500 years?" You giggled.

"Whatever! I'm still the better fighter."

"We'll have to see." You shrugged

"Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, it's on, as soon as your back heals up the first thing we do is have a battle to see who's the better fighter!" He declared.

"Alright, deal!"

"Pinkie promise." Wukong whipped out his pinkie finger. You looked down at his finger and back up at him with a "Are you serious?" look, "Just go with it!" He groaned. You took out your finger and interlocked it with his. "There, can't go back on a pinkie promise."

"Gosh, you're so childish." You rolled your eyes.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Yuh-huh!" You mocked back.

"So rude." He muttered as he placed the 6th and final strip of the bandage sheet on your back.

"Oh please, you'll live." You watched Wukong pack up the stuff from the Medkit. You pulled the sleeves of your robes over your shoulders and tied the cloth around your waist. You looked back at Wukong and saw he was staring at you, watching you put your robes back on. "What?"

"Hm? Oh! I- ahem- I was juuuust..." He looked off as bright red dust spread onto his cheeks, "-looking at how tattered your robes were!"

You looked down at the sleeves of the cloth, "Yeah... I guess they're a bit worn out."

"Seriously, M/n, get some new clothes."

"But I don't want to..." You whined. Wukong grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you close to his face. Your noses were practically touching.

"M/n. Get. Some. New. Clothes." He demanded, "This is coming from someone who has been wearing the same clothes for 500+ years."

"I'll get some new clothes in season–"

Wukong slammed his finger over your mouth to stop you from speaking any further, "SHT SHT! SHH! No spoilers!" He hissed. He walked over to the Medkit a picked it up, "Now this? This is going into the collection as useful stuff I'll never actually use."

He threw his Medkit into a huge collection of rare weapons and "useful" stuff. You looked over at him, your mouth gaping wide open, "Wukong, no offense, but I think you're a hoarder..."

"Me? A hoarder? Pshhh, please!" He waved you off.

You sighed, "Well, I'd like to stay longer, but I have to get back to help Pigsy with some errands." You walked towards the ledge of the cliff. You looked back at Wukong, who was laying down on a puffy white cloud and munching down on some peach chips.

"Alright, don't forget about that fighting match." He pointed at you with his peach chip and furrowed his brow.

"Yeah, yeah. I won't" You waved him off, "See ya'" You jumped off the ledge, leaving Wukong by himself.

"I'm definitely looking forward to that match." He murmured to himself.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

White Tigers are actually a genetic mutation aren't supposed to exist, the color of their coat is caused from a mutation called "leucism". Take with that with what you will.

Anyway! hope ya'll enjoyed this, tmrw is when we actually get back on schedule! Bye bye!

Word Count: 1074