⋆.ೃ࿔ 𝐏𝗂𝗀 𝐏ⱺ𐓣𝗀 𝐏α𐓣𝗂𝖼┊ 002

(Quick disclaimer here, I've never read Journey To The West

(Quick disclaimer here, I've never read Journey To The West. I've only watched the simplified and summarized videos on YT by Overlysarcastic Productions. From this point on the short memories of M/n's past might not fully follow up to Journey To the West. I also don't know a lot about ancient Chinese history so most of the things won't be historically accurate either :P)

You watched as your master, Qiang Shen, opened the letter from his mail before sighing plaintively. He quickly crumpled up the letter and threw it into the fireplace. The paper curled up in the flames and quickly became unrecognizable.

"What was the letter about?" You asked while you placed two bowls of rice onto the table, one in front of you and one across from you.

"It's..." Qiang Shen hesitated, "It's about the recent war that's been happening recently, currently they want me to take place alongside the war."

"What, why!?" You exclaimed as you set down the plate of pork and fish, "No offense, but you're too old. Yeah, you're a great mentor and all but you're unfit to fight for this."

"That's the point. They want me to help and train the soldiers, yet I'm unfit for training them against this war."

"Gosh, they're all morons." You mumbled, "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

"Ignore them."

"Ignore them!?" You parroted

"Mhm."

"What–Why!?"

"Ignoring them will send them a sign that I won't be joining their petty fights." He grumbled, "Now, sit down and eat."

You groaned and sat down across from your master. You shoved a mouth full of rice into your mouth, "I don't see the point in not just sending a letter." You mumbled.

"Do you have something to say? If so, speak up." Qiang Shen glared.

"I don't see the point in not telling them straight up!" You swallowed your mouth full of rice, "Why? Why not just tell them straight up, it's more professional that way."

"M/n, you don't know the situation don't just assume–"

"I'm just saying, Master. Just tell them straight up... unless your afraid to tell them." You smirked.

"M/n." The older male warned.

"You're scared of hurting their feelings! I knew it!" You exclaimed.