Chapter 1: Aren't Big Fans

Kuai: I love you guys.

Kuai joined in the laughing which was probably more than it should have been. Pretty much everyone realized that at the same time and the laughing stopped. And then...something weird happened. It was weird to Kuai, but almost normal to everybody else. Aang and Katara kissed.

Sokka: OOGIES! Dude that's seriously gross.

Kuai: Since when were they together?

Zuko: Since the day the war ended.

Sokka: And they never stop this grossness.

Katara: Oh stop it with the oogies thing!

Sokka: Not until you stop giving them to me!

Kuai: Does this give you the "oogies" ?

Kuai leaned over to Zuko and kissed him, then moved away to see him blushing.

Sokka: Not as much as my sister and Aang.

Aang: Quit being such a baby.

Kuai: So when am I gonna be able to see Toph? I wanna fight again, it'll be so fun!

Zuko: I don't know, she's pretty busy at the academy.

Katara: Well, the better her students get, the less she'll need to be there.

Kuai: Are they good now?

Sokka: Uh...

Aang: Well...

Zuko: No, they're really not.

Kuai: Why? Are they too scared of Toph?

Sokka: You know, it would seem so, but I think they're not scared enough.

Kuai: Did you guys bring Appa?

Zuko: Yeah.

Aang: Why?

Kuai: If you guys could drop me off there, I could get them afraid of Toph for real.

Katara: How?

Kuai: You'll see.

Zuko: Oh no.

Aang: I guess we could give you a ride there, we could all visit, then bring Zuko back to the palace.

Katara: Wait, Zuko. Do you have to be back to the Fire Nation anytime soon? We keep planning what you're gonna do without asking you.

Zuko: I don't know, Uncle has been keeping up fort for a while. He's the ultimate peacemaker, nothing bad should happen without me there. 

Aang: Okay then. Tomorrow morning we'll go visit Toph.

Katara: Wait, where are we gonna stay tonight? There's not enough room to camp out.

Sokka: And someone could try to kill us in our sleep.

Kuai: Didn't it used to be like that all the time?

Aang: Very true.

Zuko: We could ask my mother and Noren if we could stay in their shed behind their house.

Sokka: Yeah that might work.

Katara: But what about Appa and Momo? I doubt they could fit in their with us.

Kuai: Where are they now?

Aang: Tied to a tree outside that big house over there. Momo hates it.

Kuai: You mean the inn? That's an idea, we could stay there and leave Appa and Momo tied up outside.

Zuko: Why didn't you say something about the inn earlier?