Chapter 14: It's Not Your Fault

Kuai: Think Again, Scum.

Kuai walked up to the metal bars of Ozai's cell, staring down at him as he slowly looked up to her eyes. She looked at him in anger and he smirked looking towards Zuko.

Ozai: Firelord, you shouldn't pity this Water Tribe filth.

Zuko: Father, that's not a smart thing to say about Fire Lady Kuai.

Ozai: Really? You married this ugly *bleep*? (<insert any bad word you want there)

With that, Kuai bloodbent Ozai to stand, but she made sure the bending was painful this time, just for him.

Ozai: Well this is interesting...

Kuai: Shut up!

Kuai spit in his face, and dropped him on the floor again. He started trembling in fear (not like Ozai, huh?) Kuai took water from the humid air and shot it towards him quickly, to which he screamed. He didn't realize, though, that she was trying to humiliate him, and only splashed him with water. She broke out laughing, and then let the seriousness return to her face.

Kuai: You're pathetic.

She walked out, Zuko and Aang behind her. (the only reason Aang came with them was because he knew she wasn't going to use violence for revenge).

Aang: That was awesome!

Kuai: I feel better now.

Zuko: I'm sorry he called you a-

Kuai: That's fine Zuko.

Zuko: You're not ugly, don't believe a word he said to you.

Kuai: I honestly don't care what he thinks about me. *tucks hair behind ear* I only care what you think.

Zuko: Well I'll always think your beautiful. (#flirtmuch)

Kuai: You have to, we're married.

Aang: You people are definitely newly weds. *pretend pukes*

Zuko: Whatever.

Soon they got back to the palace and went about doing the daily activities that the gaang does. They ate dinner and then went to bed. The group stayed for about two weeks longer before leaving. When they did leave, Kuai thanked Aang for helping her relieve the anger she had for Ozai.

(Here's where time gets choppy, sorry.)

*3 Years Later*

Dinner had been eaten, and palace business was over for the day. Zuko was tired and Kuai just wanted to cuddle, so they went to bed and snuggled. Zuko had his arms wrapped around her, his hand on her stomach.

Kuai: Why do you always touch my belly?

Zuko: I'm....nevermind. It's nothing.

Kuai: Are you trying to see if I'm getting too fat from palace food? *giggles*

Zuko: It's just...I want a baby, Kuai.

Kuai: W-what?

Zuko: Nevermind, don't worry about it.

Kuai began crying.

Zuko: Lovely, what's wrong?

Kuai: It's been three years, and I still haven't been able to...give you a child...an heir.

Zuko moved his hand and then hugged her tighter.

Zuko: Kuai, It's not your fault.

Kuai turned to Zuko and cried into his shoulder.

Kuai: Cutie, you still love me?

Zuko: Of course I do.

Kuai: Love you, too. 

Zuko kissed her forehead before they both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's so short and late and stupid.

I've actually had a life lately! It's surprising, right?

Anyway, Stay Tuned for more stuff!

<33333IrishLove