Chapter 3: Come To Mama

Fantasia Pov

Taraji Taraji Taraji! Just saying her name was doing something to me. I couldn't take it ! I wanted to take her upstairs right now ! I was throbbing so hard my body desperately craving the unknown. Ive never experienced love making with a woman, but I wanted to explore it with her. Explore just how far our passion can go I can't be the only one who's feeling something, kissing her felt like fireworks were surrounding us while time stood still and it dare not interrupt our lustful moment.

"It's getting late, I should probably be heading home, dinner was lovely and I enjoyed our time together". Taraji smiles and hugs me before walking me to the door.

"Well I'll call you tomorrow T, hopefully we can actually rehearse the song without any distractions". I smile at her winking before stepping out the door.

"Hey Fantasia, Wait" ! Why don't you stay in the guest room tonight it's dark and you've been drinking I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you.

"I'm fine, but I'll stay just to be on the safe side can't have you out here worrying about me. I head back in fighting back the smile that was creeping upon my face... Awwww she cares about me.

She grabs my hand and leads us upstairs to the guest room. "I don't get too many overnight guest other than my son Marcel she says, so there should be some towels ,wash clothes and soap in the bathroom". I'll grab you a t-shirt and some shorts I'll be right back.

I decided to go ahead and get in the shower assuming Taraji would just put the change of clothes on the bed or something. I stand in the shower for a min with my hands on the back of my neck allowing the warm steamy water to rain on me , "Mmmh, this feels amazing".  Distracted I didn't notice Taraji had come in.

"Hey, I'm gonna sit these on top of your towel". I nod before smearing her Tph body wash over my wet body . I glance at the mirror to find Taraji standing there eyeing me biting her bottom lip. I smirk to myself as I witness her facial expression when she realizes she had been caught and rushes out the bathroom.

Taraji Pov

"Shit" ! She saw me, but how could I not look Fantasia's body was banging. Watching the mixture of water and soap suds drizzle down her bare skin was getting me aroused.

I wanted to join her, imagining my hands all over her body. I crawl into bed and begin fantasizing about what that would be like....Us in the shower together, "Mmmh"  biting my lip as I reach for my toy pleasuring myself to the very thought.

Using my free hand I grope my breast and play with my nipple as my rose toy sucks on my clit, my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head as I let out soft whimpers and moans, my back arches as I feel my body about to lose control only moments away from reaching climax.

"Knock knock"
"Hey T, you-

Oh No ! It was to late I couldn't stop it! My body arched back as if my soul were being snatched, Letting out a loud moaning scream cumin hard as my nut burst and my legs quiver. I jump up "Oh shit". Fantasia I'm so sorry i didn't know you'd gotten out of the shower yet. She giggles before replying, "No I'm sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt". She says while still laughing.

I bury myself under the covers "Omg I'm so embarrassed". She sits on the bed pulling the covers down to reveal my face. "Hey don't be, pleasuring yourself shouldn't be anything to be embarrassed about. "Yeah, but you saw me". I quickly respond.

And ! She says no longer giggling. We both blankly stare at each other silently for a second before hearing a humming sound, I was so startled I didn't get the chance to turn the rose toy off . Omg ! Fantasia burst into laughter again. I turn it off and put it back in the drawer of my nightstand.

"Mmh, seems like you needed that release how loud you were moaning and screaming". If you wanted to put on a show for me you could've waited until I got out the shower she says teasing me while gripping my inner thigh. I slightly jump as my I was still sensitive from how hard I just came.

I adjust my pillows so I can sit up comfortably, "Oh is that right". I ask raising my eyebrow out of curiosity. I pull her by the collar of her shirt so that she comes closer to me I could tell she liked it judging by the way she seductively licked her lips while looking down at mine. I gently bite my bottom lip to reciprocate the sexual tension.

Softly caressing her chin before tilting her head up so that her eyes meet mine. "So kiss me then". I whisper to her. Luring her in with my index finger as she crawls in between my legs passionately kissing me before planting soft kisses and nibbles on my neck I let out a soft whimper before moaning her name

Ooou Tasia !