Chapter 9: Owe Your Body A Favor

Taraji Pov

Taraji Pov

Whew ! That shower felt amazing , would've been better if Tasia was here. I begin to reminisce about our last encounter in the shower together. Still in disbelief about everything that is happening with us here I was falling hard for this woman, the way she makes me feel I've never felt that for any man. The way my heart skips a beat when she looks at me. Even today our first spat yet the communication was top tier how could everything I was looking for in a man be everything that I found in her.

This is moving so fast but I can't stop it, even now she hasn't even been gone that long but I was missing her and it felt like forever since I saw her last. What's happening to me? My thoughts gets interrupted by the sound of knocking at the door. I smile from ear to ear because I knew it was Tasia okay let me calm myself down I quickly think to myself before going downstairs to open the door.

"Hey baby, you miss me" ?

I turn my back to her quickly in hopes that she wouldn't see the big ass smile that was creeping upon my face. "You haven't been gone that long Tasia" , I chuckle knowing I was lying. She hugs me from behind before I could even make it too far kissing me on my neck "Well i missed you". She whispers in my ear ...

"Oh yeah"? Well come show me how much ,I say turning to face to her wrapping my arms around her neck as our tongues begin to dance she starts walking us both towards the stairs still kissing and wrapped in each others arms. Sitting me down on the stairs before letting go.

I look up smiling not knowing what she was about to do she kisses me again before making her way to my neck biting and sucking it just to replace it with soft sweet lady kisses. She unties my robe exposing my naked body underneath she smiles at me once more with a smirk before burying her face between my thighs.

Oh shit ! I tilt my head back as she begins to pleasure me, her warm wet tongue wraps itself around my pearl fuck ! she was so good at it sucking my clit and fingering me at the same time she knew exactly what to do to please me I bite my lip as I run my fingers through the curls of her pixie cut moaning her name between whimpers and screams.

I start grind my hips into her face creating a rhythm as I begin to feel myself about to climax "Oooou Tasia stay right there baby stay right there". She begins to moan herself which increases the build up of the orgasm approaching.

Fuck ! Tasia I'm bout to cum ! She flicks her tongue on my clit at full capacity causing me to let out a high pitched scream removing her fingers and tongue fucking me as I cum in her mouth . My hands found nothing to grab fast enough finding what they could my nails begin to dig into the paint of the wall scraping it a bit. My eyes rolling to the back of my head while my legs quiver with joy before giving out. I felt defeated.

She kisses between my thigh before crawling back up for us to kiss again. " You see how good you taste" ? Just hearing her say that was so sexy and was turning me on in the worst way. we both moan as I begin to suck on her tongue enjoying the taste of my own juice. I was ready to pounce on her at this point. She giggles as she observes my body language becoming aware that I was in heat "Come on baby we gotta get ready." She says teasing me yet again.

I let out a deep sigh as we both head up the stairs Tasia why you doing me like this I ask whining. She laughs while acting coy. Doing what exactly ? Smirking as she pulls me close wrapping her hands around my lower back. Getting you all worked up , building strong sexual tension between us, driving your body crazy, or not giving in just yet to what I know your body is craving ?

Purposely getting you horny to the point your body is desperately begging for my touch so much so that a simple kiss could make you cum ? Is that what you're talking about smiling as she kisses my cheek. An orgasm shock takes over and I can feel myself getting aroused again.

"Im really just letting you have your fun you think you real cute teasing me like this thinking you're in control". You know my love its never any fun once the rabbit has the gun, winking at her as I drop my robe to the floor before entering my walk in closet. I catch a glimpse through the mirror of her seductively biting her lip as I walk away.

Im bout to hop in the shower you wanna join me? Now Tasia you know if we get in the shower together we aren't even gonna make it to the club. We already told them we were coming so stop being so nasty and get ready. "You like me that way",she says teasingly sticking out her tongue . I do baby, but I wanna go out tonight. Hurry up so we can go !

While Tasia showers and gets dressed , I get ready myself applying makeup on and flat ironing my 30 inch buss down. I shuffle through my closet before settling on a black body con dress that hugs my petite curves in all the right places the tears on the side revealing the tattoo around my waist and hip.  My small breast sat up in this dress appearing to be bigger than they really were. Tasia comes in smacking my ass in approval .

"Damn T you look good" I blush as I turn around. My mouth drops as I'm lost for words at the sight of Tasia wearing a red tight fitted leather dress. "Oh you better eat " ! Snapping my fingers up and down ! She blushes as we both face the mirror. We looked good , "let's get on out of here I'm sure Danielle and Gabby are waiting on us". I kiss her cheek grabbing her hand as we head out the door....