Chapter 19: Show My Love For You

Taraji Pov

Taraji Pov

"Baby you up," Tasia ask. Yeah I'm up baby. I'll be down in a minute I yell, shuffling through my wallet to find my credit card so I could finalize the arrangements on my surprise for Fantasia. She's been doing so much for me lately I just wanted to make sure she got her special treatment too. I check my email making sure I got the confirmations for our tickets before closing my laptop.

The smell of salmon croquettes permeates the house as I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her waist greeting her with a kiss on the shoulder as she makes my plate. Good morning beautiful, it smells amazing in here I say to her. "Good morning to you, sexy self ", eyeing me up and down before kissing my cheek.

"You hungry baby" ?

I'm starving, I groan grabbing some of the pineapples from the fruit bowl she made for us. "I decided I'd get up and cook you breakfast this morning, figured you'd worked up an appetite after last night" she says with a smirk. If you were worried about my appetite all you had to do was sit on my face and I would've feasted I say biting the pineapple slow so the juice could slide down my lip before licking it off.

She chuckles shaking her head. "You so nasty baby,  but I love it", she says smiling as she puts my plate down in front of me. "Eat some real food and if you still hungry I have something else you can eat",she says opening her robe to flash me before turning around to make her own plate.

Noted, I say raising my eyebrows before taking a bite of the croquette. Omg! I say rolling my eyes as I chew, baby you did your thing, kind of reminds me of my grandmothers cooking. "Thank you baby I'm glad you like it", she says blushing.

So I have a question, suddenly remembering I made plans without even asking if she had any of her own. "Okay, what's up" she asked curiously. Do you have any plans this weekend I ask nervously. "Now T, you know my time is mostly spent with you so again what's up" ? Well I have a surprise for you. "For me" Tasia ask with the biggest smile. Mhm, you're not the only one with a few tricks up her sleeve I say winking at her.

What is it ?

Well I was thinking we could go away together, no phones, no social media just you and me spending quality time together. You know a quick little getaway. A smiles appears on her face as she flips her hair. "Oh my gosh, I'm getting flewed out" ! We both burst into laughter. Well, actually miss city girl, I was thinking we could take the train there and just fly back since we both have to be at the studio Monday.

"So where are we going" , she ask. How does Portland sound ? Its really peaceful plus I own a vacation home out there you'd love it especially the breath taking view. "Ooou let me see", she says excited. Nope you'll see when we get there I've already given you too much information as is. Tasia begins to pout, wanting to know every detail. Awwww baby don't do that now I let you do your big one for me, let me do mine for you I say giving her poked out lips a kiss.