Chapter 14: Freakum Dress

"We good T", Tasia asked

I surrender my anger towards her, I don't like how this whole situation went down, but I believe her when she says shes sorry and didn't mean to hurt me. Yeah Nuna we good bumping her hip with mine as we walk out the door. Now Tasia that don't mean you out the dog house yet, you really hurt me and yeah I forgive you but I still need some time to fully get over it.

"Well can I start making it up to you" ? How you plan on doing that I ask curiously. "How about dinner at 71Above" ? The biggest smile comes across my face, my favorite restaurant? That place is really expensive Tasia. "I know but anything to make you smile and besides you're worth it". I couldn't stay mad at her even if I tried that was my baby.

What time should I be ready, I ask. "I can make a reservation for 8 will that be enough time for you to get ready"? Yeah that's more than enough time. "Do you want me to pick you up or do you want to just meet me there". Uh , actually I'll just meet you there. She seemed a bit disappointed by my answer. "Okay well I'll see you tonight then". "Can I have a kiss before you go"? I smirk and blow her an air kiss. "No a real one Taraji stop playing" !

You miss my lips don't you? "Do you miss mine",she ask seductively eyeing me. I feel myself begin to throb, is she using the triangle method on me ? I gotta get outta here before I give in. Bye Tasia I chuckle avoiding her question. I'll see you tonight baby, quickly getting into the car before she did something else. If I let Tasia have her way we would've done it right here in the parking lot without a care in the world.

She's was not making this easy for me. On my way home I stop by a near by boutique to find a dress to wear. 71Above was an upscale restaurant and I wanted to look good tonight. I come across a black dress with rhinestones sexy and revealing yet still classy. Smiling at myself as I look in the mirror,Fantasia won't be able to keep her eyes off me in this. Twirling to my backside admiring how it hugged my curves. The sides nonexistent peek a booing my waist, showing off my tattoos.

I purchase my dress and head to the house. I get home and decide to take a bubble bath in my jacuzzi tub to relax for a while since I had time to kill. I lie there relaxing turning on the jets allowing the motion and bubbles to consume me. All I needed now was a glass of wine and Id be in heaven right now. I didn't want to get to comfortable and doze off so after 30 minutes I get out hoping into the shower to rinse off.

After doing my skin care routine I do my hair and apply on makeup before getting dressed. I stand in the mirror adorning myself I couldn't contain my smile I was really feeling my look, and I knew Tasia would too. This was the main reason I wanted to drive myself because the look on her face when she sees me will be priceless.

I scramble through my perfume collection deciding which one I should use tonight. I smile remembering how much Fantasia loved my mango butter body oil. It had a luring scent having an effect on anyone I walked by and it lingers when I leave.I always got compliments on how good I smelled every time I wore it so this was perfect for tonight.

I text Fantasia to let her know I was on the way. Grabbing my coat, clutch and keys and head out the door. The restaurant was about 45 mins away so I connect my phone to the car to play my playlist I wanted to vibe and groove before I got there. I finally pull up to the restaurant handing the valet my keys and walk inside.

I get to the front desk giving the host Fantasias name and she escorts me upstairs to the sky lounge. Id been to this restaurant over a dozen times and had never been on that level they were always booked .Wow, I think to myself Fantasia is really going all out for me. I make my way to the table smiling after realizing she'd gotten us a table with an amazing city view. Living in Los Angeles you never really get to appreciate the full beauty of the city.

Our eyes lock and in that moment I couldn't tell if she or I was smiling harder as I approach her. "Hey baby", she says standing up to hug me. Hey Nuna you look beautiful. Fantasia was so captivating the plan was for her not to be able to keep her eyes off me but the emerald green velvet fitted dress she was wearing had me feeling like a cartoon with heart eyes popping out.

Fantasia how did you do all this I ask , scanning the closed off section that was clearly reserved for just the two of us. She chuckles ,"Well I know people that know people that know me". I suck my teeth, and jokingly slap her hand. Tasia this is really amazing no one has ever done anything like this for me. "I know baby". I didn't see a menu on the table . Is the waitress bringing over a menu I'm starving. "No babygirl I took care of that, the chef has a 5 course meal prepared for us".

I wanted to cry at this point because she was laying it on me pretty thick I was ready to cave in, eyeing her and wondering if this table could hold us both up. "Aren't you gonna take your coat off" , she ask."The waitress should be over soon with a bottle of Romanée-Conti". Oh yeah, I stand up staring Fantasia in her eyes as I slowly take my coat off revealing my dress. The look on her face was just as I imagined.

"Taraji you are so beautiful".Fantasia gazes at me but it wasn't lust in her eyes she truly meant what she was saying. I blush as I sit back down. We both are I say to her smiling reaching over to rub my hand on hers. The waitress brings out the wine and later came the food. We talk and laugh in between courses and dessert finally comes out chocolate cream pie. "You know why I ordered this for us", she ask. No why?

"Well it's the same dessert we had the first time we kissed", she says breaking a piece with her fork before feeding it to me. I suddenly regret not wearing any panties feeling the warmth of my juice making a slight puddle between my legs. Tasia was clearly a hopeless romantic and really knew how to court a girl. The night couldn't have gone better. Definitely a date I'll never forget.