Chapter 4: Say My Name

Fantasia Pov

It was like a was having an out of body experience I didn't even recognize who I was in the moment. I'd never been with a woman before but my hands just knew exactly where to touch her. I assumed she'd like what I'd like and just went for it . I start planting soft kisses on her neck her moaning my name revealing that that was her spot I stay there for a while. Wanting her to be so turned on she that she was begging me to touch her.

My tongue trails down to her chest zig zagging my way to her breast I begin doing tricks, flicking my tongue on her nipple then sucking it allowing my tongue to swirl clockwise then counter clockwise circles around her nipple her soft whimpers become loud as she continues to moan, "Tasia". Just hearing her say my name was giving me motivation.

I grope her other breast with my free hand not wanting her other nipple to feel left out continuing to suck on one nipple while pinching and caressing the other I rotate back and forth gliding my tongue between the two before pressing her breast together and sucking on  both nipples at the same time, driving her crazy as she cries out begging me not to stop.

"Mmh". She was begging and I hadn't even gotten to her pussy yet. I stop for a second opening the drawer to her night stand shocked by what I discover. Taraji is a freakkkk ! She had all kinds of toys in here I quickly grab what's on top not wanting to lose the moment I go for the rose vibrator and a glass dildo. I kiss her deep before spreading the lips between her legs and placing the toy on her clit. "You want me to make you cum" I ask ,before turning it on.

She nods her head. "I can't hear you." I reply slapping the side of her thigh. Yes ! "I want you to make me cum Tasia, make me cum"! "Mmmh". Thats more like it ! I turn it on to the first speed as i watch her sink into the bed her head titled back and she begins to thrust her hips. "Tell me how you like Raji, I want you to cum all over me". I can tell she wasn't expecting me to be so dominant since I appear to be so sweet and innocent.

"Just like that baby, just like that". She manages to utter in between whimpering. I click it again to level 2 she snaps her thighs close "Aht aht "! Open your legs, and keep em open for me I demand. She obeys and I take it up a notch to level 3 she starts grinding harder screaming and moaning even louder. 

"Ooou Tasia" "Please don't stop ! Fuck , you feel so good".

"Whats my name" ?

"Tasia , Omg Tasia" ! She begins screaming.

"Thats right mama, cum for me".

Her legs begin to shake. "I'm bout to cum Tasia, I'm bout to cum" !

I quickly grab the glass dildo sliding it into her core keeping the rose in place on her clit her body begins to jerks upwards, the sound of juice in cahoots with the dildo sent me into overdrive. She was so wet. I start stroking her fast with the dildo her legs begin to quiver as her hands desperately find something to grab onto.

"Fuckkkk" ! She screams."What are you doing to me"?

I smirk, but continue my hand soak and wet slowly losing grip of the toy. I stop , allowing her to catch her breath before giving her another round. I open the drawer back up this time going for the suction cup dildo that appeared to be 8 inches long. "I'm not done with you yet". I'd only seen this part on porn videos but I was determined to make her cum over and over until she tapped out.

I take off my shorts and put on the harness and strap on before laying on the bed. "Get on top"! Once again Taraji obeys climbing onto my lap sliding the dildo inside of her before grabbing my cheeks and kissing me intensely she slowly begins to bounce and grind on the strap. I sit up some hugging her waist to support her as she begins to pick up her speed. We sloppily make out still being able to hear the sound of her moisture over the loud moaning she and I were both creating in each others mouth

Smacking and gripping her ass , as she works herself up to another orgasm. She moans my name again as her climax begins to build. I manage to catch one of her nipples in my mouth sucking on it as she continues to bounce. Her head falls back as her eyes roll to the back of her head as if she were possessed her mouth wide open surrendering to the loud moans that escaped the back of her throat.

She cums hard , squirting all over me leaving a puddle on my pelvic as it drips down on the sides of me. Screaming my name to the top of her lungs in the process of releasing the remainder of her nut. Her body worn collapses into mine. Holding her as I kiss her neck whispering in her ear....

"That's it mama ! Good girl ."

We lie there stuck as I hold onto her for a few mins before letting go, allowing us both to process what had just happened. With the last bit of energy we had left we position ourselves and lie there spooning one another our bodies so close you couldn't tell where hers ended and mine began.

She suddenly turns towards me, my eyes find the strength to open just enough to glimpse at the smirk on her face. She kisses my forehead and I smile closing my eyes back shut. Caressing my chin before planting a soft kiss on my lips I smile once more before beginning to drift off

"Yeah, You get your rest baby, cuz it'll be my turn in the morning".