Chapter 10: Hips Don't Lie

Fantasia Pov

Fantasia Pov

Damn T, we should've pregamed before we left, I'm sure Dani and Gabby have already started drinking we gone be pulling up completely sober. "It's cool I heard this place has really good drinks and they're strong so it won't take us long to catch up". You been here before? "Yeah", they shut down for about a year heard they did a lot of renovating and added a second level the place was always lit before they closed so I'm excited to see what they've done to the place.

Dani said they got a V.I.P section upstairs and to just give the bouncer our name, we're on the list. "Let me text her and tell her we're about five minutes away". The bright lights caught our eye as we pull up to Atomic Rose . "Oh damn ! This is nice" .... Raji you got some change so we can tip the Lyft driver all I have are big bills. "Don't worry bout it Tasia we can just tip on the app".

"Thank you sir" !

We get and out and head towards the front door giving the bouncer both our names and ids. He escorts us to an elevator stamping our hand before we got on. "Once you get off the elevator go down the hall until you see section 7 you'll find your crew there". You could feel the vibes in the building the loud music blasting even through the elevator.

"Aw shit this my song right here". Taraji starts dancing and singing I laugh standing back smiling and admiring her for a second. Look at her dancing like no one's watching I just loved how much of a free spirit she was. Tonight was definitely gonna be a night to remember.

"Fantasia, Taraji" !

Over here ! Danielle yells out smiling and dancing I can tell she had already started drinking. We laugh as we walk over to them giving her and Gabby hugs and kisses before sitting down. "Glad y'all finally made it". Gabby says sipping her drink and vibing to the music with her shades on. "We were waiting on y'all so we can take some shots". "Oh Hell yeah". Taraji screams. We gotta get some food on our stomach first T, I shake my head laughing. "Well we ordered some wings about 20 minutes ago Dani said, they should be coming out soon".

About 5 minutes later the bottle girl brings us the wings. "Anything else she ask" ? "Can we get a round of shots please. "What y'all want" ? Dani ask, "Oooou let's do casamigo". Gabby suggest. Oh it's that kinda night I say. "Make it two rounds Tasia and I gotta catch up so we can be on y'all's level". We all laugh and chat for a bit as we enjoy our buffalo wings.

"Y'all ready" Taraji ask ? Each of us picking up a shot to toast before downing them. Cheers to a fun night with my girls. We down the second round of shots before ordering a strawberry and mango margarita. Yeah they definitely didn't overhype this place I was beginning to feel tipsy already. Most clubs you needed at least 4 drinks before you even felt a buzz.

Yall wanna go downstairs to the main floor and dance I ask. "Yasssss ! Lets go". I knew Taraji would be down. "Y'all go head we'll meet y'all down there in a bit Im feelings these drinks a lil to much need to mellow out some."Alright bet ! Don't keep us waiting too long now winking at them before as we make our way to the dance floor Taraji and I begin to dance. The Dj was playing all the crowd pleasers tonight whinin our hips as Essence by Wizkid begins to play you would've thought Taraji was an island gyal the way her hips effortlessly moved to the rhythm.