Chapter 16: Same Time ?

Taraji opens the front door and we stare into each others eyes the phone still to both our ears

Taraji opens the front door and we stare into each others eyes the phone still to both our ears . I smile with a smirk. Hey baby ... She tosses her phone and jumps into my arms almost knocking us both over as she locks her legs around my waist kissing me deep I quickly grope her ass to support keeping her up.

So does this mean I'm out of the dog house? , I ask.

She places her index finger over my lips telling me to "shhh"... "Don't talk just fuck me", she demands. I let her down closing the door behind me. Yes ma'am ! Smacking her ass as I follow her to the kitchen "You got a lot of making up to do you know that right." Mmhm and  judging by that puddle I can tell you missed me.

Tarajis face turns red as she looks down feeling the moisture on the crotch of her shorts.

"I don't know what you did to me Tasia I was cumin and squirting everywhere". I could tell she was in heat by the look in her lustful eyes her teeth sinking into her bottom lip seductively licking them as she eyes me up down like I'm the last virgin. "I want you so bad right now baby I've waited long enough I can't take it my body is yearning for your touch."

I walk towards her slowly biting my lip I could hear her breathing stuttering as I come closer. I pretend to go for her lips and whisper in her ear. I don't wanna fuck you ... Tonight I wanna make love to your body mind and soul. She lets out a long soft sigh as her eyes slightly roll I could tell my words sent a shock up her shine.

I look down at her wet shorts once more maybe we should start in the shower I chuckle. She jokingly slaps my arm sucking her teeth. "Mmcht" ! "Let's get in the tub together baby". I smile at the idea. Lead the way tonight is all about you and whatever your body desires.

She grabs my hand and we make our way upstairs. "Wait right here",she says.  I lie back on the bed waiting as she goes in the bathroom to run the water. Oh damn! , I chuckle to myself realizing I was laying in the wet spot she left on the sheets.

She peps her head out the door luring me in with her index finger to come here. I enter the bathroom to find the lights dimmed low, candles lit, and a steamy hot bubble bath with rose petals on top. The aroma of lavender takes over the room. She turns towards me stripping my clothes off before we get in. I step in first and lay back allowing the warm water to consume me. Taraji turns on the jets then joins me sitting in my lap. My hands find their way to her waist and we begin tonguing each other down.

The motion from the jets swaying between our bodies, as our tongues continue to tango to the rhythm of the sweet melody playing in the background. My hands rubbing her back as she slowly grinds her body into mine. I grip her ass squeezing it as she allows soft moans to escape the back of her throat. "I missed you", she whispers pulling away from our kiss to lick and nibble on my ear.

I missed you more baby. We kiss once more before laying back snuggled in each others embrace. The ripples from the jets continue massaging our bodies. Our fingers intertwine as we lay there in silence until the water became cold. We hop into the shower to wash our bodies. Taraji taking the wet cloth lathering it with soap, I do the same washing her body as she washes mine our eyes dare not move from our gaze.