Chapter 23: Bounce It Biggity Bounce It

Fantasia Pov

Today was our first official day of filming even though we've been going over lines and rehearsing for months it still just felt surreal. My emotions were all over the place my first feature film I think to myself. I was happy, excited even but some of the scenes were very hard for me. Thinking back on my life and the toxic relationships I've been in I knew I needed this healing for myself I wanted to heal that trauma once and for all.

Taraji was a breath of fresh air for me. My baby is so supportive, she wouldn't allow me to stay in character when I didn't need to. She'd kiss me when she could hugged me when we got a moment or just simply made me laugh to snatch me out of character so I wouldn't remain in that energy. Im starting to realize the hard part of being an actress recognizing her strength because it's a lot that comes with acting but having her by my side was making it all better for me.

I was overstimulated with the day, and after a long night of filming there was nothing I wanted more than a nice hot bath and to lay under my baby. She drove as I stared out the window taking the whole day in. Our fingers intertwined as we sat in a comfortable silence while music played in the background. She could tell I was in deep thought kissing my hand every now and then when she felt I needed it as a reminder that even in silence she was right here with me.

"Tasia you okay she ask".

Huh ? Oh yeah... I'm good mama just processing everything, I say giving her a weak smile. She rubs her thumb over mine realizing I just needed a minute to sit with my thoughts. "You wanna do something tonight" she ask. A slight smile creeped upon my face. Like what baby?. "Well I know you're kinda tired after today how about I run you a hot bubble bath to relax, oil you down and give you a nice massage".

That actually sounds very relaxing except you not slick you know what's gone happen if you give me a massage I say chuckling. "I have no idea what you're talking about" she says playing coy. What about food Raji I'm hungry, poking out my lips as I whine. "My big baby" she says kissing my hand once more. "Well while you relax in in the tub how about I cook us something to eat, then for the rest of the night we can cuddle watch your favorite movie and have popcorn with a glass of wine to unwind" she suggest.

My mood shifted just like that, see that's why I love her even without me saying a word she knew what I needed. That sounds perfect baby yes, I'd love that. "I got you baby soon as we get home I'll take care of you". Take care of me huh ? Taraji you not slick I know what you tryna do."You right I'm not slick I'm baby oil" she says laughing winking at me. Pleaseeeeeeee I scream, laughing hysterically. Truth be told as tired as I was some tlc from her is exactly what my body needed.

We finally made it home and Taraji was catering to my every need she ran a steamy aromatherapy bath for me. Turned the lights down low with candles and neo soul music lowly playing in the background. "Here sip on this while you relax in the tub" she says handing me a glass of wine. I took a few sips before undressing to get in. Mmmh this is exactly what I needed although I wish she was getting in with me I think to myself. "Take your time and relax baby I'll whip up something for us and I'll be back to check on you and give you that massage I promised" .

Yeah I bet you will I say laughing, but seriously baby thank you for this. "Anything for you beautiful, I'll be back" she says blowing me an air kiss before heading downstairs. The jets were on high swaying as I sat back relaxing allowing the warmth of the water and bath salt to consume me. I let out a deep sigh closing my eyes as Chicago boy by Ari Lennox plays in the background. I was feeling good right now a little too good the wine went straight to my throbbing pussy.

Fuck I was horny !

My fingers find their way to my clit circling in slow motions as I finish off the rest of my wine. My mouth fell open as soft sighs escape applying more pressure as my speed increased feeling my climax near. My head tilted back using my free hand to caress my breast softly moaning Tarajis name as the thought of her eating my pussy played in my head.