Chapter 7: Doin' It Wrong

Taraji Pov

"Tarajiiii , wake up baby" ! Her soft raspy voice calls out. I grin as I open my eyes, even though she was on the other side of the phone it still felt like I was waking up next to her. "Good morning beautiful, you slept okay" ? I smirk before responding, "Yeah but I would've slept even better if you were next to me". "I sorry noonk" , she says giving me the sad puppy eyes .

"Whatever" I say jokingly rolling my eyes as I sit up to stretch. What time is it , I ask while yawning ? "It's 7 am we have to be to at the studio at 9 so get up". I throw a slight tantrum, whining before getting out of bed.

"I know baby", she says sipping her coffee. "At least we're off this weekend, We just have to get through today then we can relax for the next 2 days". I'm already ready to go and we haven't even gotten there yet. Tasia chuckles "Girl you so crazy come on Raji get on up and get dressed I'm coming to get you so be ready when I get there". "Ooou yes ma'am Miss Barrino" ! I'll be ready.

Fantasia Pov

I finsh my coffee before grabbing my keys and head out the door. I was so ready to see her it had only been a few hours but I missed her presence, she just brings me a sense of peace my own energy seems to crave. I hope the day goes by fast and we aren't at the studio all night I was looking forward to just relaxing and laying under my baby ...

I wasn't gonna be the first to ask so Im hoping she invites me over again I'm sure she will the way we put it down on each other I know she's craving my body the way I'm craving hers. Her whining that I left tickled me because not you wanting to spend all your time with me. I couldn't help but blush knowing damn well I was mad at myself for leaving too.

I pull up to Taraji house and blow the horn for her to come out. A few minutes later she comes running out "I'm coming I'm coming". She gets in and I give her a stern look I thought I told you to be ready when I pull up ! "Ooou , what you gone do Tasia spank me"? Now why would I threaten you with a good time that's what you want me to do I say replacing my firm voice with laughter.

"Put your seatbelt on so we can go, Gone have us late"! "Okay okay"! So bossy today she says. "Oh hush" you know you like it ! "While you clocking my tea I'm trying to see why I haven't gotten any kisses yet"! I lean in to kiss her on the cheek she squeals then frowns "I want one on the lips Tasia" ! Nope ! You been bad we'll see how you act the rest of the day then I might give you some.. "You gone do me like that", she says folding her arms pouting .

I was such a sucker for her, "come here mama", I say caressing her cheeks before tonguing her down. Taraji attempts to grab me. No come on we gotta go we can finish this later ,I say winking at her before we take off "You're such a tease". She says, rolling her eyes in the mist of connecting her phone to play some music.

Taraji Pov

I gotta admit Tasias' domineering side was turning me on. It's refreshing experiencing both our masc and feminine energies intertwine . She had a way about her like she appears so innocent with her soft voice but Tasia is both dominate and submissive while also allowing me to be controlled or and take control making her my sex slave if I should choose. I was loving it here ...

As the music plays I daydream to myself I wonder if Tasia would wanna spend the weekend with me maybe I'll wait and see if she says something I dont wanna come off to strong or clingy.

We finally arrive at the studio and make our way into the rehearsal room. Blitz gathers everyone around as we learn what we'll be working on for today. Sucking my teeth as Blitz tells me I'll be in the studio working on my push the button number and choreography which meant Tasia and I would be separated for the day.

Try not to miss me I jokingly say nudging her arm before heading inside the studio. I roll my eyes, now I'm really ready to go I won't be around her as much today. Ughh let's just get this over with.

🎶Now there's something bout good loving
that all you ladies should know,
if you wanna light your man on fire
you gotta start it real slow ... 🎶

"Taraji come on I need you to really get into character run it again". Okay yeah I'm tripping. "Okay Blitz". I'm ready. I sing my heart out thinking about Fantasia for motivation this time, that kiss from earlier had me wanting her to push my button right there in my driveway. "Whewww" ! Now that's what I'm talking bout Taraji great work" !

Fantasia Pov

Man what the hell . I gotta learn how to tap dance, see this that bullshit. I count the steps in my head so I can learn it faster. I'm not really a dancer now I can drop it low and pick it back up for sure, but a damn 8 count hell no. I bury my face in my hands. Fuck it ! Let's do this. I stumble a little bit over the steps I figure I was in my head too much. "Okay can we start over" ?

I smile realizing I'm getting the steps down better this time. "Let's try it with the music this time", Fatima yells out. Taraji walks in and I felt like I had 2 left feet forgetting every step just two secs ago I was proud of myself for getting right. She smiles at me before shouting out "Let's go Tasia you got this". I chuckle before starting over.

I smile and laugh the whole time, Taraji was a distraction yet my motivation at the same time. Her cheering me on the whole time kept me in good spirit as I finally got the steps down pack. "Yayyyy"! I hear her yell running towards me for a hug. Without a second thought I hug her tight kissing her on the forehead. Taraji lifts her head and positions for us to kiss.

"Hey Gabby and I- .... Uhhhh am I interrupting anything" ?

Taraji and I snatch away from each other. "No, hey Danielle wassup" !

Nervously grabbing the back of my neck. Danielle closes her eyes and shakes her head as if she was trying to erase what she just witnessed.

"Anyway Gabby and I are going to this new spot that just opened tonight yall down"? We both glance at each other and shrug "Sure why not".

"Okay cool, does 8pm work for y'all" ?

"Yeah we'll be there" ... Taraji and I both look at each other before bursting into laughter

"See you bout to get us caught" ! She shouts while whispering.

Nah, T that's you ! Brought yo fine ass in here distracting me, pulling her close to me to finish the kiss we started. "Mmmh" she softly moans biting her bottom lip as she pulls away.

Let's get outta here ....