Disclaimer & Work Related

*I do not own nor claim to own this novel. The original story belongs to its rightful author. If you are the author and would like me to remove this story, please contact me to let me know, thank you.

The male protagonist in this article is mentally ill, and the female protagonist is cool and beautiful.
Xu Zhizhi went out of school and was also entangled by a psychopath.
Six months ago, Xu Zhizhi entered a novel about sweet pets in the entertainment industry. She was neither the heroine nor the supporting actress, but a cannon fodder female lead who was despised by everyone.
Because I played the role of the infatuated female supporting role with the male and female protagonists, I couldn't distinguish reality while acting, and I really fell in love with the male protagonist.
She thinks that she and the male protagonist are really in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, but she is forced to hide the relationship because the male protagonist is a top-notch person and cannot be in a public relationship.
She pestered the male protagonist endlessly, and did all the things a mentally retarded bastard could do. She also verbally insulted and morally condemned all the male protagonist's suitors, and even called herself the boss's wife to the male protagonist's subordinates.
Anyway, no matter how stupid you are, you are just as stupid as you are.
Of course, the ending of the third female lead was also very miserable. She lost her job, was despised by thousands of people, suffered social death and suffered from mental illness.
A good female star ended up living in a bridge cave and died at the age of 25.
After Xu Zhizhi wears it, it is naturally impossible to follow the path of the original owner. She wants to be a star. She wants to earn money to buy a big villa and have a home on the top floor of the city center. She wants to be top class!
So she worked hard.
In the scene where the third female lead fell in love with the male protagonist Jiang Shi, which was destined to be a big hit, Xu Zhizhi used her best acting skills in her life just to become famous. In the TV series, she loved Jiang Shi, who played the male protagonist, to the death, so much that she could Give your life and love enough to die for him.
It moved a large number of fans of the TV series and brought her career to a higher level.
Xu Zhizhi succeeded in becoming famous...
but it was also the beginning of her despair.
Jiang Shi, the top actor who played the male lead, fell in love with her, or to be precise, he fell in love with the character she played.
He fell in love with Xu Zhizhi, who loved him, and he went crazy...
He followed the path of the original heroine and became a complete lunatic, imagining that he was her husband.
They were secretly in love, and she chose to hide him because of her career.
He is seriously ill...
Demining: Shuang Jie, the heroine is cold.
There is a plot of micro-power and robbery, but it doesn't work.
The author has always liked this style. I don't know whether it's cruel or not, and I don't know whether it's sweet or not. I feel like it's half sugar. Please
save it. I love you all.
Content tags: The Proud Son of Heaven, Entertainment Circle, Female Supporting Personnel, Book
Search Keywords: Protagonist: Xu Zhizhi ┃ Supporting Role: Jiang Shi ┃ Others |