Ch 81-85

Chapter 81

Time flies by and half a month has passed. Xu Zhizhi's injuries are almost healed...

During this period, Jiang Shi has been taking care of her. Of course, if he doesn't take care of Xu Zhizhi, there are also people who take care of her, including assistants and specially hired ones. The caregivers can take good care of her.

The person behind her kidnapping has not yet been found, so the case has become more and more confusing. Xu Zhizhi doesn't understand what kind of person hates her so much? I hate her so much that I want her to die.

But the police couldn't solve the problem. The two kidnappers kept insisting that she was unhappy and wanted to teach her a lesson, so they couldn't find out the real culprit...

Of course, Xu Zhizhi and the police also thought about whether what the two kidnappers said was possible. it is true? It's just that it sounds too fake. Who would want to hurt someone just because they don't like her?

Xu Zhizhi did not agree with this reason.

July 10th is two days away from Jiang Shi's birthday. Xu Zhizhi has started to cook and eat by herself since she has almost recovered.

And Jiang Shi will be there to help. Yes, her home has almost become Jiang Shi's home. The young man is here all day long, helping her with some small things, or talking and watching TV with her.

Xu Zhizhi also proposed the idea of ​​letting her go home, but Jiang Shidang didn't hear it... It was good for him. He heard it better than anything else, and pretended to be dead as soon as he felt something was wrong.

During this period, especially when July was approaching, Jiang Shi mentioned his birthday many times. Although they were all vague, Xu Zhizhi still heard it. He was asking her for a gift in a subtle way. It was not a big deal. Xu Zhizhi thought about it and was ready to pick a gift for him.

Although she and Jiang Shi were already very familiar with each other, she didn't know what Jiang Shi liked. When choosing a gift, she deliberately searched online.

Finally, I chose a mechanical dog from the G family and asked why not a real dog. Xu Zhizhi found it troublesome.

You have to go to the kennel to select a dog, and you have to do a lot of things. Why not just put an electronic dog at home, which is simple, clean and saves trouble.

In the end, it's still a bit uncaring.

And that day was also Lin Si's birthday. Compared with Jiang Shi, Xu Zhizhi didn't know Lin Si very well. She lived too closed and too self-centered.

In the end, when it came to choosing a gift, she chose the same thing as Jiang Shi and gave him a puppy. Maybe I thought this was a bit perfunctory, so I bought a watch by the way.

Of course, she also bought one for Jiang Shi...

Time passed as the two of them got along, and soon it was Jiang Shi's birthday. This was the first time she celebrated his birthday, and the first time she prepared a gift for him.

The gift was obviously so cheap and perfunctory, but she was unwilling to pick it out herself. Instead, among the birthday gifts he had received in the past, she picked one that was similar in price but relatively affordable.

But he was still very happy. They had cake and dinner... There were fireworks outside the window. The top floor in the center of the city was really beautiful. Standing in the center of the world overlooking the entire city, you had everything.

They had a pleasant night, and when the clock struck twelve, Jiang Shi reluctantly went home.

Facing his reluctance, Xu Zhizhi just smiled and then closed the door without hesitation.