Ch 71-75

Chapter 71

"Brother." Jiang Shi shouted reluctantly as he looked at the person in front of him, and then immediately turned his attention to Xu Zhizhi opposite.

Facing his behavior, Jiang Qing was a little angry and laughed. What kind of thing is this? The family members were almost crazy and looking for him everywhere.

It's good for him, he is happy to be angered by others.

"Jiang Shi." Jiang Qing had a lot to say, but when it came time to say it out, he didn't know where to start because he had so many words to say.

In the end it could only be reduced to the sentence 'Jiang Shi'.

That sentence about Jiang Shi contained too much helplessness. Xu Zhizhi was just as good as Jiang Shi. A fish cannot lack water and a person cannot live without oxygen. Jiang Shi cannot live without her.

His love is like being possessed.

The food had been delivered by the service staff, and she ordered some of her favorite side dishes. Perhaps because the people here were familiar with each other, Xu Zhizhi didn't feel embarrassed.

However, when Jiang Qing came in, she put down her chopsticks out of politeness, wiped her lips with wet paper and said after a moment: "Hello, Mr. Jiang."

Although she didn't like this family, she still had to do the superficial work, just Like this time.

Jiang Shi ignored him and Jiang Qing was not angry. Hearing Xu Zhizhi's words, he turned around and smiled: "Well, hello, Miss Xu."

After saying hello, he turned his attention to the person sitting on the sofa who was obviously crying. The young man's eyes were very red, and he knew what was wrong without even thinking about it.

"Jiang Shi went home."

But the person on the sofa obviously didn't want to leave... but out of affection, he left obediently in the end. He just took three steps and turned around reluctantly: "Zhizhi."

The sound was soft and faint, You don't need to think too hard about Xu Zhizhi to see that he hasn't given up yet.

Jiang Shi left, but Jiang Qing has not left yet. The seat where Jiang Shi was originally sitting was replaced by her this time: "I'm sorry about today's matter. Miss Xu has caused trouble to you." He said seriously with an apology on his face.

"This is not the first time. I hope Mr. Jiang will keep his word." He apologized every time and promised every time, but in the end he never did it.

"I know our family is sorry for this, but Miss Xu, you don't actually need to hate him so much. He likes you very much. You only saw the injuries on his arms but not the wounds on his chest. , penetrated deeply through the flesh, touched the bones and punctured the organs. He almost died." "

Do you know why he did this? Because we overturned his knowledge. You don't love him. You have never been with him. We have been together, it was all his fantasy."

"Who can admit that he is a madman, or it is such a crazy thing, Jiang Shi spent a lot of effort to wake up, but after he woke up, he still did not forget you. He I love you so much that I'm almost crazy about you."

"I have never seen such deep feelings in people. Jiang Shi is like this to you. I don't think anyone will love you more than him." "

So, What do you want to tell me?" Xu Zhizhi's originally polite tone immediately turned cold after listening to Jiang Qing's long words: "Do you want to say, let me accept it?"

"Survival of the fittest, one by one, and Are they together?"

"Of course not." He smiled brightly.

Because of this smile, Xu Zhizhi felt relieved. It was undeniable that Xu Zhizhi was a little worried when the other party said those words. The Jiang family was normal, so she could reject Jiang Shi again and again, but if the Jiang family was abnormal, they would ignore the law.