Ch 51-55

Chapter 51

This is a small cave that can shelter the rain. There is a small pile of firewood piled at the entrance of the cave. There are sparks there for warmth.

The clothes on her body were already dry. Jiang Shi should have dried them with firewood, and the wounds had been treated. He was the only one who treated her, but she didn't know where that guy was now.

At this moment, she was the only one in the cave that she could see. Xu Zhizhi was very thirsty and weak, and she had no strength. Her whole body hurt when she moved even a little bit, especially her calves...

But she still held on and wanted to stand up and go outside the cave to see what was going on. After all, it is better to rely on yourself than to rely on others. I don't know where she is now?

It must still be in Qishan Mountain, but this mountain is too big. If this falls to a place where no one has set foot, wouldn't it be over?

In addition, her leg was so seriously injured that she needed to go to the hospital quickly. She was afraid of infection and leg disease. She was an artist in her youth, and her appearance was too important to her. She could not accept the presence of injuries on her body. There are cuts and extensive scars.

She stood up with difficulty and walked out step by step, holding on to the black wall. Every step she took made her want to die.

I couldn't help complaining about that person again, what a bad luck! How did this happen?

Just when she walked to the entrance of the cave and was about to take a peek at the scenery outside the cave, Jiang Shi came back. He was bare-chested and carrying some things. The entrance of the cave was not big. When he came back, his tall body blocked half of the light.

Xu Zhizhi's vision also dimmed, she blinked and stood there silently looking at the person coming.

The young man has a good, strong and tall figure. He is not the so-called blank slate in the industry. His muscles are plump and his abdominal muscles are obvious because he has been practicing Sanda for many years.

The wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs give people a sense of strength and can also intimidate people.

Anyway, Xu Zhizhi was a little scared. After experiencing it once, she also saw how powerful this psychosis was. At this time, she did not dare to act rashly and could only stand there blankly to reduce her sense of existence.

Afraid of offending him.

The young man's not-so-subtle gaze fell on her, which made her instinctively take a step back. Sensing her fear, Jiang Shi could only look away.

"I just went to take a bath, and I went to find some herbs later." He reported his itinerary to his wife like a husband returning home from an outing.

But his wife didn't really want to hear it. Xu Zhizhi didn't want to know what he was doing out there. She just wanted to know when she could be rescued and when she could go home?

Did anyone on the crew know that she was missing? Called the police? Are the search and rescue teams here again?

But at this time, she also knew that she couldn't offend Jiang Shi anymore. She couldn't carry it on her shoulders, couldn't lift it with her hands, couldn't take two steps, and she had to rely on this person for everything.

It's better to be good...

Let's forget about him hurting her until he gets out.

After all, she is a wounded person now, and can be regarded as a burden in this deep mountain and old forest. When the time comes, Jiang Shi will not like her because he thinks she is too troublesome.