Ch 46-50

Chapter 46

After doing this, she was ready to go to bed, but at this time, her new mobile phone suddenly rang a ringtone. It was an unfamiliar number.

Xu Zhizhi looked at the place where it belonged, Kyoto, and thought of Jiang Shi inexplicably. She was originally prepared not to answer, but just when she was about to hang up, he hung up before her.

Inexplicably, she muttered under her breath.

She withdrew her gaze and prepared to turn off the lights and go to sleep. After all, the official filming would start tomorrow morning, and she had to prepare in advance.

But just as she turned off the light, another message suddenly popped up on her new phone, from the same number just now.

[Hello Miss Xu, I am Jiang Qing, Jiang Shi's brother. I want to talk to you. Is that okay? About Jiang Shi. ]

Jiang Qing? The male protagonist, the Jiang family, has two sons and one daughter. The eldest son is named Jiang Qing. He is a standard domineering president. It seems that it is because of Jiang Shi...

She and Jiang Shi are so quarrels that they must have alarmed the Jiang family behind him. For Xu Zhizhi couldn't say how surprised he was when he came to her. People who always come to her either want to take revenge on her or have something to talk about.

This matter cannot be avoided, and Xu Zhizhi doesn't really want to withdraw from the circle. If there is hope, she still wants to stay in this circle. If Jiang Shi came to talk to her, Xu Zhizhi might not agree.

But Jiang Qing was different, he was a normal person, so Xu Zhizhi was willing to talk to him, no matter what it was about to threaten her or to calm things down, she would talk about it.

In general, you have to fight for yourself.

Pressing the number, she called back.

The call was connected faster than she expected, and a clear and magnetic male voice came from the other end of the phone, with a slight tickle that sounded like a mature man.

"Hello, Miss Xu, my name is Jiang Qing."

"Hello, Mr. Jiang, let's stop chatting. What did you want to say when you called me today?" Xu Zhizhi has never been a person who spends time on small talk. It's simple and clear. Raised his own questions.

Such a capable style made the person on the other end of the phone stunned for a moment, "Of course, I am calling you for Jiang Shi. I apologize to you on his behalf. He has brought you a lot of trouble, Miss Xu.

" Compared with Jiang Shi's arrogant and dismissive style, Jiang Qing is much kinder, at least on the surface, the two brothers have very different personalities.

Jiang Shi likes to stay away from the crowd and appear to be different and aloof, while Jiang Qing likes to get into the crowd. Perhaps this is because the two brothers have different professions.

One is a star and is used to being praised.

One is a businessman who has developed a smooth temperament through dealing with many parties.

"Of course, I know that Miss Xu definitely doesn't want to hear this. Let's make a long story short. Does Miss Xu really not like Jiang Shi? After all, he has been chasing you for three years and liked you for five years." The soft and slow tone seemed to be It's the same as talking about something that has nothing to do with him.

It's really irrelevant. It's his brother's business and has nothing to do with him. But for the sake of the family image, he still came forward.

"What do you mean?" What does this sentence mean after I have been chasing him for three years and liked him for five years?