Ch 16-20

Chapter 16

Li Gao, male, 35 years old, executive of XI Entertainment Company, also an agent.

It was the original owner and her agent, as well as the staff who signed her to XI Entertainment.

Xu Zhizhi has a good impression of him. She has been here for two months. Although she spends most of her time on the set, she spends most of her time in contact with him because he is her work partner.

Also because she is going to be on set recently, so the contact will be more frequent.

But wasn't Li Gao busy with another artist's affairs these past two days? Why are you looking for her?

She is not the only artist under Master Li. He is very busy and basically does not communicate with her except for business matters.

After answering the phone, Xu Zhizhi said first: "Hey Brother Li, what do you want from me?" The

woman's voice was the same as her appearance, with a coldness no matter what she did.

Li Gao still remembers how shocked he was when he first saw her, her dazzling white skin, red lips and low eyebrows, delicate facial features and small nose...

Every look is rare and beautiful, and the key is her acting skills. Needless to say, he is number one in their acting department.

He worked hard to sign her, hoping to train her into an ace in his hand so that he could compete with the three best actresses in the future. Of course, he didn't need to find too many heroines for her when she just entered the industry.

What she needed was an exquisite script, not a heroine. Let her play the supporting role just to hone her acting skills... Originally everything was going according to his vision.

But yesterday, he suddenly received a call from Bai Xiaotian and learned some exciting news.

That is, Xu Zhizhi may not be as indifferent to fame and fortune as she seems, she wants to be popular.

And for the sake of fire, he may have begun to take action, but this action is not very aboveboard.

Want to be popular, want to make money.

There's nothing wrong with that, everyone thinks.

But Li Gao was afraid that Xu Zhizhi would go astray, so he thought about it all night, and finally decided to make a phone call to appease her, so that she wouldn't let herself fall into an irreversible situation for the sake of temporary traffic.

Jiang Shi was not someone she could mess with...

"It's like this. I looked at your schedule. You're probably going to finish this month, right?" The man's voice was gentle, with a soothing warmth.

"If everything goes well, it won't take until the end of this month." Realizing that they might be talking about business, Xu Zhizhi pulled out the chair in front of the dining table.

Be prepared to sit down and talk.

"Yeah, very good."

"I have two scripts here. I'll give them to you when you return to Beicheng." "

By the way, I want to ask Zhizhi, are you opposed to a love variety show?"

"A love variety show? "The woman frowned and didn't understand. Why would Li Gao ask her such a strange question?

Hasn't he always positioned her as a serious drama actor who has appeared in major TV series?

"Yes, but it can also be said to be signing a contract to speculate on CP." Li Gao added.