Ch 26-30

Chapter 26

The burning pain on his face made Jiang Shi unbelievable that Xu Zhizhi actually hit him!

Jiang Shi was in pain, and Xu Zhizhi's palms were also a little numb. She had never hit anyone before, and this was her first time hitting someone. Her heart felt a little uncomfortable, but Xu Zhizhi had no regrets.

"Jiang Shi, let me say it again, we have no relationship. I am single, I don't like you, and I am not in love with you." She bypassed him and walked towards the hotel ahead.

But this time the young man didn't follow her, he just kept staring at her, silent and depressed.

Maybe it was that slap, or maybe he listened to her words. Xu Zhizhi didn't care, she just hoped that Jiang Shi wouldn't go crazy again.

Fortunately, everything is back to normal.

Because she has a new job in Jiangcheng, she cannot return to Beicheng in advance. Lin Si can only go to Beicheng by himself first.

The filming of "Summer Love Letter" has come to an end, and the first ten episodes have been reviewed and started to be broadcast. Because of the top-notch Jiang Shi, this drama became a hit when it first aired.

The male protagonist Jiang Shi and the female protagonist Zhou Wei have also become the most popular CPs at the moment, but I don't know why. Some time ago, the zombie sweet girl, childhood sweetheart, rich family love, well-matched CP combination of male protagonist Jiang Shi's agent went viral on the Internet. The company suddenly issued a statement refuting the rumors.

The statement is also very simple. They grew up, and their parents are friends, so they can be considered family friends, but they are not childhood sweethearts.

The self-disclosure of CP can be regarded as causing an uproar on the Internet. After all, there were many CP fans before the filming of this drama started. You can imagine what will happen after it is broadcast.

But Jiang Shi didn't care. Not only did the agency make a public relations statement, but the young man also went out and dismantled it himself. He was unfamiliar with it and hyped it up.

It can be said that it is quite disrespectful to Zhou Wei.

The popular CP of the popular summer drama is so obscene.

Of course, some people are happy to be fans of Weibo and Girlfriend, but even so, the show was a huge hit.

Early publicity and top-notch effect.

All of which make it a current hit.

Bai Jing, played by Xu Zhizhi, has also become popular, but compared to the male and female protagonists, she is only popular on a smaller scale, but this is just the launch of the show.

So Xu Zhizhi is very satisfied with this.

It was mid-July, and Pei Yu's MV had been filmed. Xu Zhizhi returned to the rental house in Beicheng, and Lin Si also found a summer job as a tutor. I don't know if it was because she rejected him.

The boy was avoiding her a little now, probably because he was afraid of embarrassment. He left early and came back late every day. After she came back for less than a week, he entered school early.

Although I am a little confused, how can Elis go to school in his current situation? But Xu Zhizhi didn't think much about it because she felt reassured about Lin Si and he didn't look like a bad boy.

And she had also been to that school. Everything was normal and there was no problem.

After a week's rest, Xu Zhizhi was about to start preparing for the next drama. At the same time, the crew of "Summer Love Letter" called.