Ch 86-91 End

Chapter 86

It wasn't the first time they kissed, and it wouldn't be the last time...

Xu Zhizhi looked at the man inside the door, and finally just walked in in silence. Seeing that she didn't get angry or angry, the smile on Jiang Shi's lips deepened. .

This dinner is considered a farewell party. In fact, Xu Zhizhi is not sure. Jiang Shi is the senior executive of Xi Entertainment and Liang Chao will tip off the news. Jiang Shi probably already knew about the termination of her contract with Xi Entertainment. He just didn't tell her or said he was waiting for her. explain.

The fish soup is very delicious, and the young man's craftsmanship is always good, which suits her taste.

"Thank you for taking care of me recently. I'm going home."

Sure enough, he knew that Jiang Shi didn't seem too surprised when he heard her words. He just opened his big eyes and looked at her eagerly. . "Then can I go home with you?"

"No." Xu Zhizhi finally refused. She was very hesitant and didn't accept Jiang Shi from the bottom of her heart, but she didn't know how to get rid of him. She even gradually got used to it in recent interactions. His presence.

"But I want to go. I haven't been to Zhizhi's house yet."

Faced with his obsession, Xu Zhizhi remained silent, because her words didn't work. Jiang Shi wouldn't listen even if she beat or scolded her. He only listened to what was right. Beneficial to oneself.

Only do what is beneficial to you, so there is no need to waste this little time...

Early January, the end of recent years.

Xu Zhizhi's five-year contract with Xi Entertainment has officially expired, and the promotional draft for the last work has been filmed.

Unsure of what she would do in the future, Xu Zhizhi didn't say too harshly, and simply posted a few words on Weibo.

[Stop for a break...] She didn't say when she would come back. She was already on her way home when she sent this text message.

Because Xu Zhizhi could drive, she didn't take a plane. Instead, she thought of treating the road home as a self-driving trip. Beicheng was far away from her home and the scenery on the road was also very strange.

There are mountains, rivers, lakes, and ancient cities dating back thousands of years. She wanted to visit many places that Xu Zhizhi had never been to. Because of this, it was only a day or two away, so she drove for half a month, and by the time she got home, it was only two days before New Year's Eve.

But when she opened the door and saw the man helping in the kitchen, Xu Zhizhi was not as angry as she imagined.

Not surprised, he came anyway.

Xu Zhizhi didn't know what this feeling was called, but it definitely wasn't love...

Lin Si was sent abroad for work reasons and couldn't come back to celebrate the New Year this year. Naturally, there are only two old people in the family, and the two old people don't watch much TV or news, so they don't know the man in front of them.

I don't know their past with his granddaughter.

The young people back home knew who he was and the scandal.

At that time, the commotion was so big that one could find out by going online, but they did not choose to tell the old lady and the old gentleman because Xu Zhizhi had said hello in advance before that.

She didn't want the old man to worry about her.

"Xiao Jiang, stop working so hard. Zhizhi is back and come here quickly." The old lady who was used to being gentle and laid-back couldn't help but get excited when she saw her granddaughter pushing in the door. Of course, she didn't forget her granddaughter's boyfriend. friend.