Ch 36-40

Chapter 36

Liang Chao responded to the message. The content of the message was very simple, that is, he knew better and would not talk nonsense outside, so she could rest assured.

At the end of that text, there was a small emoticon. The emoticon was cute but a little inappropriate. I wonder if Xu Zhizhi was too sensitive or something, but she always felt that the emoticon was a bit too flattering.

Yes, please.

Liang Chao, a gold medal manager, was trying to please her. What a ridiculous realization. How could Liang Chao possibly do that? But inexplicably, Xu Zhizhi felt like this. The weird feeling came again, which always made her uneasy, but there was nothing that could make her uneasy.

She couldn't think of anyone else except Jiang Shi...

In the end, she simply replied with two words of thank you, because she had nothing to say to him, and also because this man was Jiang Shi's manager, so she hoped he would keep his word.

Xu Zhizhi also thought about the fact that XI Entertainment and A University were together for a long time. For a moment, she also doubted whether what Jiang Shi said was true?

After all, this is a bit too coincidental, and she really has no memory. This is an indisputable fact. She is not completely sure whether Jiang Shi's words are true?

But in the original work, they have no relationship, and when she received the original owner's cell phone and the messy diary, there was no mention of Jiang Shi's appearance.

If they are really together, it is impossible not to leave traces. If nothing else is said, it is just a group photo, chat records, and phone records. This is very abnormal.

So Xu Zhizhi once again confirmed that Jiang Shi suffered from the same delusional disorder as the original protagonist in the original work.

...

Qishan is located in the eastern part of China. She took a light sleep on the plane and was there when she woke up.

However, the specific filming location has not yet arrived. They first drove into a small town and then into the mountains. The car drove for nearly four hours before arriving at the small village where their program team settled.

After putting away her luggage, she followed the staff on a mountain road into the forest, and after roughly figuring out the shooting location and the environment, Xu Zhizhi returned to the small village.

This village is not named Chengjia Village. There are not many young people in the village. Most of them are left-behind elderly people and children. Young people prefer to go out and explore, so the village is naturally empty. Although it is not big, the surrounding environment is very good.

Because this place is close to the forest, and most of it is filled with flowers and plants, the environment is particularly fresh and beautiful, and so is the air. The only bad thing is that there are a lot of mosquitoes in this season, and she was bitten by mosquitoes on her third day.

The mosquitoes here are not only poisonous but also vicious, and the bites are big and itchy. They are completely different from those in Beicheng. She tried a lot of anti-itching products, toilet water, balm, and anti-itching ointments, but they were of no use.

Just let it itch for a few days and then go away on its own.

Life in the mountains is very depressing. Although she has a mobile phone, the Internet is not very good. It cannot be said that it is not available. It can only be said that it is good and bad sometimes. In addition, she is learning some special skills and has no time to play.