Ch 61-65

Chapter 61

Blood, a lot of blood...

The small ward was in chaos.

Because he lost control of his emotions, he was tied to the hospital bed again. They held him down, gave him a sedative, and helped him clean the wounds on his body and the blood dripping on the floor.

Liang Chao also came at this time. He brought a bunch of snacks to celebrate the New Year with his brother Jiang. After all, the brothers hadn't gotten together for a long time.

Recently, good things have happened again and again. Jiang Shi's condition has stabilized and he has begun to recover, and he himself is very happy in love and is about to get married. Both things make him happy, so he brought some snacks and beer over to share this with Jiang Shi. I was so happy, but I didn't know that I would see such a scene as soon as I opened the door.

The young man was lying on the hospital bed, his face was pale, and he didn't know what happened. There was a choking sound in his throat, which sounded like pain.

The blade cut open his arm, and the five fingers holding the blade were dripping with blood. The five fingers, including the palm of his hand, were covered in blood. He seemed to be in no pain and struggled to get up.

His consciousness began to become unclear again.

Liang Chao has seen this scene no less than three times, but he is still shocked every time he sees him...

Fortunately, the doctors discovered it in time this time, and did not damage the aorta and cause irreparable damage. The doctors did not dare to deal with it. All gone.

They left one person as a caregiver, and several others began to search the room. Jiang Shi had a tendency to self-destruct, so the things in his ward were specially treated, and it was impossible for him to come into contact with sharp things such as blades and porcelain.

Just in case, and fearing that something like this would happen again in the future, they turned this small room upside down and removed all dangerous items, leaving only a bed in the end.

And a chair and a TV.

There was nothing in the room, nothing.

The blade was probably left behind from before...

Liang Chao was standing outside the door. He was not a doctor and couldn't help because he was not a doctor. He could only watch outside and pray that he would be okay.

Fortunately, after taking the sedative, the young man gradually calmed down, and his fingers were bandaged to varying degrees.

Perhaps because he saw family and friends coming, Li Xu didn't insist on staying. He just reminded Liang Chao when he left: "The patient is not suitable to listen to anything that is too exciting. By the way, if there is anything, just press the button on the bedside table and we will I'll come over soon."

"Okay." The good mood when I arrived has long since disappeared.

Liang Chao doesn't know what to say now. Didn't Xu Zhizhi come here? Isn't his condition getting better? Why does this happen all of a sudden? It's back to the starting point.

He walked in, put down the snack in his hand, went to the young man's bedside and was silent for a long time, then said: "Brother, I'm here to see you."

Liang Chao was a little embarrassed. After all, he was such a proud person, who could The thought of something like this happening.

"Today is New Year's Eve. After tonight, tomorrow will be 2024. Happy New Year. By the way, there are still many fans leaving messages on your Weibo account. I would also like to say Happy New Year to you on their behalf..." Liang Chao rambled. He said a lot, and he didn't know if the young man in the hospital bed heard it, but he just wanted to say it.