Ch 6-10

Chapter 6

Inexplicably, there is a hint of doting on her younger brother... perhaps because Lin Si is a child adopted by her grandparents, and he is also raised as a grandson.

Xu Zhizhi naturally divided her into his own camp. Since she was a member of her own family, she naturally wanted to be nice to him.

The original owner's family conditions were not good. The old man in the small town was a traditional Chinese medicine doctor, and the grandmother was a full-time housewife. She was poor but could still support her family.

The original owner was a filial person and never asked for a penny from his family after working. He often sent money to his family in an attempt to lighten the family's burden.

She is also paying for Lin Si's tuition.

Of course, this kid Lin Si is also sensible.

Normally, he would go out to work during holidays. Generally speaking, he was a hard-working person. Xu Zhizhi liked people like this.

Moreover, his grades are very good, and he will be admitted to a very good university. Naturally, for these reasons, Xu Zhizhi has a good sense of him.

I am also willing to get close to this cheap brother.

[Tell your sister what you want, and she will apologize to you. ]

The woman's expression was gentle, which was rare for Jiang Shi... She was sitting in the rainy and foggy crowd, and there were too many people between them.

And he could only look at her from a distance, and quickly looked away in order to prevent people from discovering the relationship between them.

elder sister? She felt like laughing inexplicably. Did Zhizhi want him to call her sister?

When he thought of this possibility, the young man couldn't hold back the smile for a while, and his originally irritable mood gradually subsided.

Jiang Shi has never been in love. The only time he has been in love is with Xu Zhizhi. Of course it will be the last time because they are getting married soon.

When it comes to feelings, Jiang Shi is rare and simple. Even though it was just a cold text, it still made him blush and his heart beat faster.

She is younger than him, so she should be called brother... not sister.

Zhizhi asked him to call her sister and apologized to him. Does that mean she likes him? She ignored him last night just because they agreed at the beginning that no one would find out about their relationship after joining the group. relation.

Yesterday he was disobedient and went to find her without even discussing it with her.

She wasn't angry even though she was still coaxing him now, she must like him! With a flick of his fingertips, he quickly typed a series of words

[I'm not angry, and there's nothing wrong with me. I just miss you a little bit, Zhizhi. ] After sending this sentence, he also specially selected a cute emoticon that was not commonly used and sent it.

It was a small expression of grievance... He wanted the person opposite to know that he felt very uncomfortable, and he also wanted the person opposite to care about him.

They were chatting on their mobile phones across the crowd. They loved each other. This idea came to Jiang Shi's mind.

There's no denying that he couldn't be happier.