Ch 56-60

Chapter 56

If Xu Zhizhi also liked Jiang Shi, then this tragedy would not have happened, but she just didn't like it.

It's really cold on a snowy day.

After attending the annual meeting, Xu Zhizhi put on her coat and sunglasses and left the company building. When she left the company building, she noticed Liang Chao's gaze.

But it wasn't a big deal. She glanced back at him, turned her head and got into the nanny car, quickly disappearing from Liang Chao's sight.

Liang Chao knew that his thoughts were selfish, but he had no way not to think so. Jiang Shi was his brother and his best buddy. If they couldn't be together, he also hoped that Xu Zhizhi could visit him and stop him from behaving so lowly. .

Give him hope of living.

...

When I thought of Jiang Shi again, it was the day after the heavy snowfall. Jiang Qing and Liang Chao knocked on the door of her house together, and Xu Zhizhi just came out from the shower.

She was wiping her long hair with a towel. When she saw two men, she put down the towel in her hand and went to pour a cup of tea for the two senior executives of the same company.

After preparing these things, he sat in front of the sofa and asked the two people about their purpose of coming.

"Thank you." Jiang Qing and Liang Chao said in unison.

"You're welcome, Mr. Jiang and Agent Liang came to see me for something?" Xu Zhizhi understands that Liang Chao came to her. The two have some business dealings with the same company and it is normal for them to need to contact each other, but why did Jiang Qing come to her?

"Miss Xu, I'm here for Jiang Shi. I know it's unfair to you, but I still want to say that Jiang Shi wants to see you." It was Jiang Qing who spoke, with a calm face and a gentle attitude.

It's not that he is superior because of his status. On the contrary, perhaps because he wants something from her, his attitude can be said to be a bit low.

But this was not the reason for her agreement. As soon as she heard that person's name, Xu Zhizhi's expression turned bad involuntarily. It was undeniable that even after so long, that person still left a lot of shadows on her.

"Mr. Jiang, I think our original agreement was very clear. I won't dwell on that matter anymore, and you don't let Jiang Shi bother me." She drank the water in the cup and suppressed the discomfort in her heart. .

He didn't say anything that couldn't be said, but he clearly expressed what he meant.

Liang Chao and Jiang Qing naturally understood.

In the past, Jiang Qing would never have gone back on his word and slapped himself in the face, but this time it was different and it concerned Jiang Shi.

He has seen all the changes in Jiang Shi this year. He is his biological brother. How could he be so cruel and careless? No matter what, he wants Xu Zhizhi to see him.

"Miss Xu, don't refuse in a hurry. We can make a deal, a deal you will never regret." The young man took out the documents he brought and put them on the table and pushed them towards her.

"I think you need it very much now."

"Director Guo's new work is indeed a great temptation, but I don't need it." Looking at the pile of documents, Xu Zhizhi shook her head.

If she went to see Jiang Shi for money, then why couldn't she be with Jiang Shi for money in the first place? How ridiculous.

"No, Sister Zhizhi, this book belongs to Director Guo. You also know how competitive this book is. If you take it and make the movie next year, you will definitely be you!" "