Ch 41-45

Chapter 41

All her work came to a standstill.

Because the side effects of that Weibo post were so shocking, although "Spring Comics" has not yet mentioned changing the heroine, it has also stopped filming.

She's in this cast, but she's not.

Because they have jobs and she doesn't.

Li Gao is still dealing with her, if you want to ask Xu Zhizhi if she regrets it? Then she can definitely answer that she has no regrets.

Why should we regret it? It was obviously Jiang Shi who did something wrong, he was the one who hurt her, and he was the one who used despicable means to bring this matter to the table. Why should she blame herself? Does she want to regret it?

It is Jiang Shi who should pay the price, not her!

Everything she has now was obtained through her own efforts, and she doesn't owe anyone anything! She felt most sorry for Li Gao for this matter, because she made such a statement based on her own likes and dislikes without consulting him.

There is the pleasure of revenge, but also the guilt towards Li Gao. If she can get through this difficulty smoothly, she will work hard and make money for him.

After a day of fermentation, things have already started to break out.

Anyone who has ever surfed the Internet knows about this incident. It is everywhere. No matter where you go or which app you browse online, you will see reports of that incident.

There are also more and more attacks on her online, calling her ungrateful, crazy, and a crazy woman from a small place. Most of them are fans, and passers-by are more likely to watch.

However, because of Jiang Shi's response, most people thought that they were really in love, or that there was something hidden in it, so when she issued this "happy single" statement, most people raised questions.

Or comments that are outrageous, most people are watching, they are not irrational fans.

One thing Xu Zhizhi didn't expect was that on the cusp of this storm, Pei Yu actually forwarded her Weibo post and wrote: "I believe in you." The background of the side

is a bright red curtain.

The two of them were sitting together, which somehow looked like a wedding photo. Xu Zhizhi was a little blind and she couldn't see it. She came up with this idea after seeing someone commenting in the comment area.

Having said that, it does sound a bit like it.

It was a group photo taken when they were performing a play in their sophomore year. I don't know what happened. When Xu Zhizhi saw this photo, these memories appeared in Xu Zhizhi's mind for no reason, letting her know when the photo was taken.

It was strange, as if she suddenly had this memory, but it was still very blurry...so blurry that she couldn't see clearly.

Xu Zhizhi did not expect that the relationship between Pei Yu and the original owner would be so strong. If others had already broken off the relationship with her, or pretended to be deaf and dumb.

Pei Yu's Weibo can be said to be the only comfort she can find in her isolation and helplessness.

He didn't choose to stay away from her when she was at her lowest point because of profit or his own future. She was very happy that he could choose to stand on her side, but Xu Zhizhi also knew that there were some things where it was better for Pei Yu not to speak.

So she called him without any words, just asking him to stop caring about her and stop speaking for her, because she was afraid that the Jiang family would hold a grudge against him.