Ch 31-35

Chapter 31

A simple kiss fell on the woman's forehead. Jiang Shi actually wanted to kiss her on the lips, but he was afraid that Xu Zhizhi would be angry.

But in the end, he couldn't hold it back and left a bunch of marks on her lips. He restrained himself from going too far, but this thing was like an addiction. Once he touched it, he couldn't stop.

Licking, biting and biting, soon there was a water stain on the woman's lips. Jiang Shi was very satisfied with his masterpiece, and his lips, which were originally light, were bitten red.

His movements were gentle but took a long time, like punishment, and the slap marks on the side of his face were still painful. Jiang Shi was not angry because of this, he was angry that Xu Zhizhi was getting close to other men.

There is indeed something wrong with that picture. The two are not kissing each other, they are just a little close to each other, and the angle of the person taking the picture is also tricky, which is why such a misaligned picture appears.

He didn't realize it before because he couldn't accept it when he saw it, and because jealousy made him lose his mind, he did those excessive things.

Although it was later clarified, Jiang Shi still cared about it. A married woman who didn't sleep at home in the middle of the night and took a wild man's car to go out to the lake was not testing the waters on the verge of cheating!

How could Jiang Shi bear it?

What's more, those netizens on the Internet got the news from nowhere and found out that Xu Zhizhi did have a boyfriend that she had been dating for several years during school.

She admitted that relationship personally, which was correct. Jiang Shi also knew that this boyfriend was him, but now people on the Internet have attributed this relationship to Pei Yu.

This is what makes him frustrated!

This was also the reason why he almost cursed. For a moment, Jiang Shi wanted to disclose their relationship directly at all costs, but in the end he gave up.

Because he still wants to be good with Xu Zhizhi.

If he stabbed him out with such recklessness, he and Zhizhi would really be doomed by then... Jiang Shi felt particularly wronged and felt that he was particularly cheap!

He was beaten again and again, scolded again and again. After the scolding, he would lick his face to coax the person who beat and scolded him. Like a fool, he would ask her if her hand hurt?

Do you want him to rub it?

He used to despise dog licking, but he didn't expect that he would become a dog licking. Jiang Shi had a toothache when he thought about it...

But what could he do? He was willing to make him like her.

The force he used was very small and light, but it still caused some reaction in the sleeping woman, and she frowned slightly as if she was about to wake up.

But no, she slept peacefully.

He pushed aside the broken hair on her forehead and kissed her forehead. When he was satisfied, Jiang Shi left and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then he walked out of the bathroom and hugged her to sleep with her...

Xu Zhizhi didn't sleep well that night. How could she be stable? She had a rare nightmare for some reason, in which she was entangled by a strange big thing.

Tangled in the literal sense, long, thick and greasy tentacles came towards her from all directions. They were wrapped around her wrists, thighs and body, pressing her down and unable to move. It was disgusting and annoying.