Ch 76-80

Chapter 76:

Xu Zhizhi felt that it was some kind of fate that she still had such a relationship, a very strange fate.

"Zhou Juan, my grandma thinks we are a good match and wants me to try it with you."

"So, do you want to?" he said.

"I think, can we meet and get to know each other first? Where do you work now? Are you still in the northwest?" She doesn't know much about Zhou Juan and Xu Zhizhi. The most she knows is that this guy went there with the top score in the college entrance examination in the province. They haven't seen Northwest University since then.

The most she knew about him was through her high school class group, where she saw his messages. She didn't like watching people chatting and found the messages bouncing around a bit noisy, so she blocked that group.

I don't click in once a year, and the last time I clicked in accidentally was when I was at home during the Chinese New Year last year and saw the news that he was still in the Northwest.

"I am now." The man tightened the phone in his hand and said after a moment: "I can go to Beicheng to see you first." "

When will we have a chance to meet in person? Or chat online first?" Two voices said at the same time There was a sound, which Xu Zhizhi didn't expect.

But she still liked Zhou Juan's words. Although she desperately wants to get married, she doesn't want to marry a man she can't get along with. At least she needs to understand that her three views are consistent.

Not to facilitate the cultivation of feelings, but to avoid quarrels, Zhou Juan is a very good candidate, at least according to her grandma's words.

Diligent, studious, good-looking...hard-working and with a high IQ, which is more than enough for her.

However, she is ranked second in her grade, and somewhat unworthy of being ranked first in her grade.

There was no overlap in the lives of the two people. At least in high school, Xu Zhizhi never thought that she would have a relationship with Zhou Juan other than being high school classmates.

"Okay, I'll be in Beicheng during this period. I can do it anytime." "

Is it okay the day after tomorrow?"

"Of course, that's it."

"Okay."

Xu Zhizhi actually didn't know how to get along with this person, so she was trying to figure it out. After a while, she was ready to hang up the phone, but didn't this seem a bit too unfamiliar?

And strange?

After all, her family had introduced the two of them for two or three months. She had been refusing some time ago, but today she was so positive.

Just when Xu Zhizhi was thinking about how to hang up the phone, the man suddenly said: "Can I ask you something?"

Without thinking, Xu Zhizhi immediately said: "You can say it."

"Why did you agree? After all, you used to He seems to... hate me." The male voice was gentle, with a refreshing feeling of summer breeze.

Xu Zhizhi has thought about this question, but she is not ready to answer truthfully. This is her personal choice. Although it is a bit unreasonable, she can say something appropriately: "People at home are pressing hard, and there are a lot of troubles outside, so I want to get married. "

I'm your tool, right?" Zhou Juan asked greedily even though he knew it couldn't be because of love and liking.

"It's okay if you understand it this way..." She didn't expect Zhou Juan to say it so bluntly. If it was more tactful, they might still be together.