19 ☆ problems and plagarism

๑ I LOST MY CHANCEAT ROMANCE

I LOST MY CHANCE
AT ROMANCE.

problems and plagarism chapter 19

"Say ah!" Sorin presses the spoon against my lips, but I don't budge

"Say ah!" Sorin presses the spoon against my lips, but I don't budge. I try to suppress it, but all the pressure makes me open my mouth. I chew and swallow the meat, rolling my eyes. "Don't be sassy with me. If only I knew how food deficient you were, I would've tied you down to a chair and forced it even more! How could you not take care of yourself for years? How have you not died?"

"I know my limits before perishing. I can go longer without food, but not water. Sleep is just because I've had bad dreams."

"Doesn't matter! How can you treat your body with such disrespect!? Don't you have anything to live for?" She scoops more porridge, filling it to its end. I open my mouth willingly so she would shut her trap, but she enjoys tormenting me. "No overworking yourself from now on. After work, I'll come straight here and expect you to be lazing around. If you don't, I will lock you in here until I come back."

"You're quite the kidnapper–of my home, if anything," I sit up, looking at my arm. There were two small dots from my injuries, probably beginning to heal. I poke them, and thankfully, they don't hurt too bad. I pull down my sleeve, making more room for Sorin. "How is he today?"

"Who?" I give her an obvious look. "Oh, CEO. He wasn't in a good mood today, oddly. When he came into the office today, he told nobody to bother him or ask him anything. Even when he came out, he talked to nobody and wore a cold look. I wonder what happened while I was gone for him to act so harshly."

Silent momentarily, she adds, "Plus, I can't believe you still care about him, even after being away from him for so long. I guess unrequited love's got you messed up."

I lower my gaze to the food. "He came by yesterday," Sorin drops the spoon, mouth agape. "He just didn't come in. My mother caught me by the door, and Taehyun thought it would be fun to try and save me. I told him never to visit me again, and he told me to delete his number."

"Why are you both so cold to each other? Especially you!" Sorin exclaims. "Just because you saw him and that witch together, doesn't mean anything more than what you and him could be. He seems to be messy lately, ever since you left! Don't you know how much you meant to him?"