46

The ravenette rung the doorbell and waited. So Hee opened the door a moment later bringing a smile to Jungkook's face. The man walked ahead to kiss her but she stepped back covering her mouth.

As she sneezed, the ravenette chuckled.

"That was a nice welco-" he began but the man couldn't even complete his sentence when the other sneezed again.

And again.

Snorting, she looked at his husband who was now watching her concerned.

"You okay?"

So Hee nodded wiping her nose with the tissue in her hand. "I am okay... Just got drenched in the rain when I was coming back from school." She explained walking inside.

Jungkook also followed the other into the living area where the TV was on. So Hee plopped down on the couch and covered herself with the blanket. Throwing the tissue paper onto the ground where it joined other balls of tissue papers, she pulled another from the box and glanced towards TV.

The ravenette put his bag to the side. Walking to stand in front of her, the male checked his wife's temperature. "You have fever?''

So Hee shook her head looking at her husband through watery eyes. "No, don't worry. I...'' She trailed off sneezing again. Sniffling, the lady wiped her nose again. "I just have a cold.'' She complained weakly.

The ravenette turned worried. Sitting down beside her, he took another tissue paper and wiped his wife's tears stained cheeks. "This seems bad.... Did you take meds?''

The woman shook her head once again. Sliding closer to the other, she hugged her husband from the side who wrapped an arm around the woman. Rubbing her arm, he watched her worried. "How can you be so careless, So? It can get worse.'' He scolded making the other pout.

''My head was exploding, Kookie... I couldn't move an inch after taking a shower.'' She reasoned guiltily.

The ravenette shook his head. "Okay.... I'll give you meds. Did you eat anything?''

The woman snuggled more into her husband to get his comforting warmth. "I didn't feel like eating. This cold is a bitch.'' She made a face only to pull away and sneeze into the tissue paper. Jungkook made a done face.

Shaking his head, he made her sit straight making So Hee whine. The woman wanted to hug the other for a little longer. Watching her being so childish, Jungkook looked at her sternly. ''Don't act childish now. We need to feed you before meds or else your cold will worsen.''

''But-''

''So!'' He called warningly before walking away.

The woman sneezed again. Wiping her red nose, she watched his retreating back only to make a face at him.

Couldn't he just sit down and hug her for a moment?

Ignoring her mean husband, she closed her stinging eyes while the television played in the background. Her head throbbed with pain. It was her mistake. If she hadn't decide to enjoy the rain a little, she would have been fine but the woman knew better to let her husband know about it.

Jungkook returned back with a hot mug of coffee. Handing it over to the other, he smiled at the woman. "Drink it. I'll make something for you to eat till then.''

The woman held the coffee mug with both of her hands and thanked her husband. The warmth seeping from the mug into her palms felt nice. Jungkook patted her head and pointed towards coffee. "Drink it when it's hot. Will help with your headache.''

So Hee nodded smiling and took a sip only to close her eyes in satisfaction of hot liquid melting her from inside. Watching the wide smile on her face, the ravenette couldn't stop himself from smiling. His wife looked too cute to handle.