61

Taehyung woke up in the guest room after a long hours of sleep. The man fisted the soft duvets cutely as he slept on his stomach before a smile appeared on his lips. He opened his blue eyes a little and stared into the distance.

The first thought that crossed his mind was Jungkook sleeping in his bed.

His small smile widened even more.

Getting up lazily, he wore his cute bear slippers and walked outside. The grey shirt fell over his right shoulder as always. The man didn't took the effort to pull it up again. Not caring about his messy hairs or sleepy eyes, he walked towards his room where he left the ravenette last night.

He just wanted to have a glimpse of his Jungkook.

The man walked towards his bedroom rubbing his neck lightly but his eyebrows furrowed when he saw his bedroom door already open.

With his eyes still holding confusion, he walked ahead only to find the room empty.

There were no traces of Jungkook.

The bed was also made neatly.

The blonde blinked dumbfounded. He walked over to check in the washroom but to no avail.

His mind came in action quickly. All the traces of sleep left his eyes and he looked around himself urgently.

Did Jungkook left?

The male shook his head.

The ravenette can't leave like that. Taehyung knew Jungkook well enough to know that he won't leave without saying anything after what the blonde told him last night.

He walked down the stairs hastily with his heart thudding wild in his chest.

What if Jungkook had really left?

His plan will fail.

The man shook his head panicked.

This can't be happening.

He had worked so hard.

He had been so patience to bring things to this point. Things can't go off track now.

Fear made it to his blue eyes while anxiety started building within him. His mind seemed to have short circuited. The man ran down the stairs not caring that he might trip and fall. He needed to get to Jungkook.

He needed to stop him.

He needed to see the ravenette for the sake of his sanity.

He... He needed to keep Jungkook away from So Hee.

The man licked his dry lips. Struggling to push the air through the lump in his throat, he looked around the empty hall to get a glimpse of the source of his misery as well as happiness but Jungkook was nowhere.

Hot tears made it to his eyes making them sting.

The blonde blinked them away as he felt his heart squeezing with every passing moment. He opened his mouth to call the other but his voice betrayed him. Running down the stairs restlessly, he panted anxiously but the sounds coming from the kitchen halted him in his steps.

The blonde walked down the remaining stairs with his heart racing in fear only to find the ravenette placing the breakfast on the marbled platform.

A lone tear made its way to his cheeks in happiness.

The man didn't realize when his trembling lips curled up into a helpless smile.

His heart thudded wild in his chest. He could hear it beating in his own ears if he wasn't too immersed in staring at the Godly male now walking around in his kitchen. His blue gaze twinkled with hot, happy tears as he stood there breathing through his lips.