63

For what felt like ages, Taehyung kept sitting on the edge of the bed staring at a sleeping Jungkook. His eyes lingered at the dried tears on the other's face. Soaked eyelashes looked darker and longer, like rainy night had befallen upon a forest.

The blonde raised his hand. Uncurling his fingers, he touched the ravenette's face softly with the tip of his fingers. Jungkook's eyeballs moved behind the closed eyelids. The small action brought a small smile on Taehyung's face for some reasons.

His gaze flickered to the ravenette's eyes before it returned back to his fingers which touched Jungkook as if he was a delicate flower. Caressing the soft skin as if scared that his touch might leave a scratch, he followed his fingers with his blue dreamy eyes.

He didn't realize he was smiling.

Touching the ravenette as if making sure the other wasn't just his imagination, he pulled his hand back against his will.

Jungkook was in his bed. On his own will.

Finally.

His heart was dancing in happiness.

Taehyung was finally successful in erasing the miles of distance between them.

The ravenette was just an arms distance from him but that small gap made him even more impatient. He wanted to be two bodies and a soul with Jungkook so that no one can ever take him away from the blonde.

Taehyung wasn't letting anyone anyway but that small distance between them made him anxious.

He was getting speedy.

His patience was giving up watching the other so close to himself.

The man got up.

Walking around, he got into the other side of the bed. Sliding closer to a sleeping Jungkook, he removed the pillow. He raised the ravenette's hand which lay to his side and rested his head on his arm.

Resting his knee against Jungkook's thigh, he looked at the sleeping beauty.

His lips curled up into a gorgeous smile. His blue gaze flickered down to the ravenette's chest. He bit on his lower lip to control the shy smile that threatened to appear on his lips. With blush coating his features, Taehyung, very hesitantly placed his hand on the ravenette's chest.

Fireworks erupted in his body as soon as he felt the hard muscles under his touch. The skin of his palm tingled with excitement. Jungkook's skin against the blonde's touch seemed to be burning him from inside in a very sweet way.

Taehyung wanted to turn into ashes.

The man looked up at the sleeping male with bright blue eyes.

Jungkook slept peacefully without any care of the world under the influence of drugs.

Taehyung let the happiness within him show on his face.

A wide boxy smile appeared on his lips while eyes twinkled with shyness. Curling his toes, he licked his lips before grazing it with his teeth. Removing his gaze from Jungkook's face, he snuggled more into the other only to place his head on the ravenette's chest.

His heart thudded wild against his rib cage.

His chest rose and fell erratically as he breathed through his lips in strange nervousness. The man licked his lips which seemed to have gone dry. He could hear Jungkook's steady heartbeat.

The man smiled in giddiness.

The hand which was resting on the ravenette's chest unmoving till now found it's way under Jungkook's shirt to feel that melting warmth without any boundary.