53

No one! I repeat NO ONE is going to ask for double update again after this. I am an emotional person, guys... I get emotionally manipulated!!

______

''Hello... Mrs. Jeon!''

The smile on Taehyung's face didn't go right with his tone. He sounded taunting. The woman stared at the blonde at loss of words. Taehyung looked over So Hee's shoulder excitedly before glancing at the lady. "Won't you invite me in?''

His words broke the train of So Hee's thoughts.

Jungkook didn't tell her that his boss was also coming.

The lady smiled hesitantly when Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he waited for the other to respond. "Please... please c-come inside.''

The blonde smiled pointing at So Hee with his index finger. "You are blocking the way....''

The sentence didn't held a single meaning.

The woman looked down at herself before coming back to her senses completely. Stepping aside, she smiled at the blonde nervously. "Please come in, Mr. Kim.''

Taehyung watched the woman with his blue eyes holding a meaningful look. Smirking, he stepped inside passing the woman.

So Hee herself gave him entry. No one should blame him later.

His searching eyes found Jungkook who still stood in his place stunned. Even when he knew that Taehyung was unpredictable, he didn't expect the blonde to be there. He thought that the other would have understood that Jungkook wanted to keep distance.

The blonde smiled nonchalantly. Walking over to Jungkook, he gleamed happily. "I am on time, ain't I?''

The ravenette swallowed subtly. Glancing over to his wife who still stood by the door, he turned towards Taehyung again and gave a hesitant smile. "Y-Yeah...''

''Great!'' The blonde cracked a smile. "Where is everyone?'' He questioned brightly.

The ravenette stared at Taehyung blankly with his mind tensed up. When his boss raised his eyebrows innocently waiting for Jungkook to respond, the man pointed the direction with his finger. "Kitchen...''

''Wow! Are we preparing dinner by ourselves?'' He questioned while his blue eyes widened with a childish excitement. ''That sounds fun!'' He beamed happily looking over the ravenette's shoulder before turning to look at Jungkook.

''Imma go and see what they are doing...'' He told the man before walking away while the ravenette watched his retreating back.

Why Taehyung was behaving like everything was normal between them?

Like... like nothing happened?

So Hee studied her husband standing by the door. She could feel the tension. Her husband never looked so worked up in his life. Jungkook's tensed reaction was palpable in his frozen state, his rigid posture and the lines of worry on his forehead.

He seemed to be struggling internally with his breath stuck in his chest.

The woman blinked perplexed.

Why Jungkook looked so uneasy in the presence of his boss?

The woman couldn't think of anything. The ravenette hadn't told him if anything has happened at the workplace. She closed the door and walked over to Jungkook who removed his eyes from Taehyung when his wife held his arm.

''You didn't tell me your boss was also coming.'' She stated smiling at the other. "But I am happy he is also a part of our happiness. That's what friends do.''